Part 48

Anika arrives at the place where Rikara and Ruvya are.
They ask her if she recalls whatever happened last night but she says she doesn't recall anything the only thing she remembers is how Shivaay kissed her and touched her tummy which made shiver run down her spine she's lost in whatever took place in the morning.
Gauri notices that her mind is lost and sees a rose on her hair.
" Annie....... what's up with the flower on your hair?" Gauri asked.
Anika was speechless she promised Shivaay that she won't inform anybody that they're now a couple she fumbles but fortunately our hero arrives to save her.
"I'm I remember that yesterday there was a party and made the theme was gowns, tuxedos and flowers in the girls hairs," Shivaay explained making the attention get out of Anika.
But then Bhavya being a cop asks why her and Gauri didn't have.
"You know how your ally is obedient and party popper.......she didn't want to remove rose because she thought it will be breaking rules," replied Shivaay.
Fortunately they stop asking questions.
Out of the blue Om asks Shivaay where he was and he responds that he was in the pantry looking for vegetables and fruits to prepare breakfast.
"Am very hungry....... please cook something," said Gauri.
"Ok sweetheart....... I , Shivaay and Rudy 
will prepare breakfast you ladies be comfortable and relax since you're the guests," Om replied.
" Ok......today I want to witness Shivaay's cooking because you always say he's a good chef," replied Gauri.
Shivomru went to the kitchen while Anirivya were in the living room.

Kitchen.
Shivomru took the ingredients out and started preparing to cook.They were making merry by having fun while cooking you could see the love and bound between the three like the three musketeers.
Anirivya were bored and decided to check up on them.They saw them making a Tonga line and having fun they never see a bound like this before and thought silently addressing one of them.

Gauri.
"Om should always smile......I love to see him happy.....I promise my dear that I'll always make you happy," said Gauri.

Bhavya.
"I have to admit it.....Rudy looks cute and adorable with his childlike antics.....he should always smile..... because when he's happy am happy......Oh! No Bhavya you're crazy," said Bhavya.

Anika.
"Shivaay you're not only a gem to me but for everyone else......am happy to have met a guy like you......you've made my heart open which was caged....I promise that I'll always make you happy just like you've done for me....I love you Shivaay," said Anika.

Kitchen.
Shivomru finish cooking French toast and fries and fruit salad ( because Shivaay is a health and fitness freak who prepares salad for healthy choice.
The food's look was salivating and appetizing not to mention the aroma.

They didn't see Anirivya and informed them that breakfast was ready and walked stealthily for them not to know they were checking them out and Shivomru bought cutlery and plates and food and napkins.

" Madamezelle Bon appetit," said Shivomru.

Since Anirivya were guests they gave them cue to eat the first bite.It was amazing that they didn't eat with cutlery and Shivomru was just admiring them and thought silently.

Om.
"I just can't help it but falling for your each day......you've add color to my life and made me see light.....I just love you Gauri," Om said.

Rudy.
"You know Bhavya I have never meet a girl like you..... you're just extraordinary and unique like the star.........you've made me Rudra Singh Oberoi fall in love which I thought it only existed in fairy tales and what not.....I love you tomboy," said Rudy.

Shivaay.
"Annie my baby doll......you know when I was born I had only myself and my grandma Aruna only in my life......I never even saw my parents....but I found a friend later Ragini....but a part of me felt incomplete......till I met you on 
the first day I remember vividly like a movie then we became friends....I tried denying my feelings for you....but it came and fell in love with you....I Pinky promise to keep you happy because you stole my ❤️.....I love you baby doll," said Shivaay.

Anirivya flicked their fingers because we're lost and informed them to join them and started eating.
" Let's toast ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL," Rudy said and chanted.
While eating Bhavya inquired how they leave with gowns and they have classes most of them in an hour.
Luckily Rudy had a solution.
" Don't worry guys Rudra Singh Oberoi is here," replied Rudy.
"What?!" All said in unison.
" You all have forgotten am a model.....as we say in fashion you need to have a plan B in case of a fashion emergency....... that's why we stock clothes in block,"Rudy replied.
They all praised him but Bhavya always ruining his parade asked him if he has feminine clothes and responded that he has because of his many girlfriends making them all burster in laughter.

" Guys I remember everything......it was I and Om's one month anniversary," said Gauri after looking at her phone.
" Yes I remember..... thanks guys for making it memorable and hope you guys have good partners just like I have Gauri," replied Om.

Ruvya.
While talking Rudy and Bhavya shared an eye lock and turned away ( no one saw) making Bhavya blush for first time.

Shivika.
Shivaay raised his eye brows at Anika and winked at Anika making her shy away and her cheeks like a tomato.Then
his fingers tip toed to her fingers entwined making a cold shiver ran down her spine she enjoyed the pleasure and tried acting normal in front of the rest and Shivaay was just enjoying her.

They finished breakfast and Ruvya brought his fashion clothes and put them on table .

Om gave Gauri the white dress with white leggings and matching flats because it was his favorite color and says she'll look sexy and hot in it.They share romantic moments with each other.

Rudy gave Bhavya ragged jeans and sneakers and T shirt because she knew that although she didn't want to say it she was uncomfortable with the dress and Bhavya thanked him .

Shivaay noticed that Rikara and Ruvya we're lost so he took advantage of the situation and took the red dress with leggings and matching flats and went to Anika's back and touched her back making shiver run down her spine and whispered huskily she look beautiful in red because matches her cheeks and left
making Anika confused.

Anirivya left to go and groom themselves and all were touched by Shivomru's words and took times bathing and groomed themselves and came out looking 😍😍🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥😘😘😘💯💯💯.

Making Shivomru's hormones go wild but controlled themselves especially Shivaay and Gauri thanked them and kissed Om's cheeks and left making him speechless and all were taken aback.

Bhavya admired their love and wished also she could have someone that loves her the way Gauri and Om share special connection.

Anika wanted to do the same thing to Shivaay but promised him she'll wait for right time and sent a message to him😘. Making Shivaay's mood change and smile on his face and throws an air kiss to her when attention was still on Rikara making her blush but composed herself.

Anirivya went all of them thinking of Shivomru.

Shivomru were now in cloud nine but didn't want to share anything with each other.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0
End of the chapter.