Part 12

Veer's room.
" Veer why have you not been attending lessons we miss you ," Ranveer said .

" I can't forget about that incident where the new guy embarrassed me ," Veer said agitated.

"Don't worry I have a solution to your problem ," Ranveer said.

" What do you mean ?" Veer asked confused.

"According to my sources the new guy is working as a cook on cafeteria we'll embarrass him until he never shows himself at the university and leave at his own will ," Ranveer said.

" Thanks Ranveer am lucky to have as my best friend ," Veer said.

" At last my reputation will come back bye bye new guy ," Veer said smirking.

" Now let's go ," Ranveer Said.

They left and went to classes.

Shivomru room.
Took breakfast and left.

Anirivya room.
Took breakfast and left.

Classroom.
Shivaay was already in class and he was engrossed in a book and Veer and Ranveer came smirking.

Today Anika's class was up to the end of lunch time.

Lunch time.
Omru and Rivya were taking lunch and Shivaay was cooking he finished his job and was paid and went to sit next to Omru.

Veer ,Ranveer and his gang came all were shocked because he didn't take lunch here felt it wasn't for his status.

Came to Shivaay.

" Look everyone the new guy who talked back is an ordinary cook ," Veer said he continued mocking him more.

Omru told him to stop but it was in deaf ears and Shivaay tried keeping his cool but him talking shit about his parents and upbringing erupted a volcano.

" Listen here Veeranshu Singh Oberoi yes you're wealthy but this wealth doesn't belong to you but your parents and yes I might be a simple cook but what do you have nothing all those cars and clothes that you boast about aren't  yours ," Shivaay ended.

Veer was dumbfounded and annoyed and threw food on his face others were shocked and Shivaay reciprocated and everyone started a food fight .

Anika and her classmates were in class because of presentations.

The principal came and found children throwing food at each other.

" Students behave yourselves you're in school don't you have the slightest of dignity ," Principal spoke.

" Who starred this mess ?" Principal added.

Nobody replied and then he warned of explusion to everyone so president came and said Veer and Shivaay were sent to his office.

Anika delivered her speech everybody clapped at her .

She thanked Shivaay in her heart and class was dismissed.

She went and thought of thanking Shivaay.

She came and found everyone in cafeteria all dirty and in mess and going to rooms to change .

She escorted Rivya  and changed and wore new clothes.

They explained everything that occured.

" Veer started this mess I know because his an Oberoi will be acquitted but what about Shivaay he's innocent and was  defending himself ,"Bhavya said.

"I agree with you I am in team Shivaay ," Gauri said.

Anika was in a dilemma because of the situation.

He didn't know what side to choose her love ( Veer ) and Shivaay her friend .

Shivomru room.
Wore new clothes worried for Shivaay knew Veer would be acquitted by their family and Shivaay had nobody but himself.

"After listening to both of your statements both of you are suspended for a week now leave ," Principal said.

Left and were ordered to pack their stuff Veer had no problem because he had a pent house which Shakti and Pinky bought him but Shivaay was new  to Mumbai.

Shivomru room.
Omru were devastated by the result tried offering their house ( Omru guest house ) but refused and decided to go to Udaipur.

He left to go home Omru were upset.

Anika was watching the blue eyed man leaving and couldn't do anything to help him whereas he helped her in times of need at the window.

Rivya never saw her so upset and tried pacifying her everything will be ok.

Shivaay leaves fortunately he has some money to travel to Udaipur and goes to train station his dreams of giving Grandma Aruna a good life are tarnished and goes

Omru are sad and miserable.

Thanks for reading.

# Shivika ff 2.0

End of the chapter.

Please like and comment.