Part 37

" First phase of plan succeeded," Om said.
Rikara fist bumping.
" 2 nd stage starts right now....let's take our position," added Om.
They hid waiting for Shivika to enter the janitor's closet so they could lock up them.
Shivaay enters the janitor's closet first he looks for Om but he's nowhere to be found and Anika coincidentally enters at first she doesn't see him and looks for Gauri and while they're still confused lock them up .

" 3 rd phase of plan executed....boom," Rikara first bumped.

Janitor's closet.
Shivaay tried unlocking the doors with his expertise but nothing and gives up and Anika tries screaming for help but nothing the noise from inside couldn't be heard outside.

" It's no use .....Anika we are trapped ," said Shivaay.
" I rather die than to be stuck with you ," replied Anika.

" Om are sure we made right decision leaving Shivaay and Anika trapped in the janitor's closet.....am starting to have second thoughts ," said Gauri.
" Relax sweetheart am sure they'll eventually makeup and confess their feelings .......but since you're worried I bugged the place," replied Om.
" Easier terms please," said Gauri.
" I set tiny cameras in case they don't bury hatchet .....it's all in my phone after all this is the 21 st century," Om explained.
" Ooh....wow somebody is smart," said Om.
Om came closer to her making her look downwards.
" Gauri .....I have a surprise for you let's go ," said Om.
"Where to ?" Gauri asked.
" To my room," replied Om huskily.
" No Om am not ready yet....we still haven't gotten married yet ," replied Gauri shyly.
" Sweetheart you're so cute and adorable.....not what you're thinking.....anyways we leave Shivaay and Anika some privacy to romance ," replied Om.
They went and reached Shivomru room .

Cafeteria.
Rudy called  a waiter to serve them.
" Your order sir ," said waiter.
" Protein shake ," replied Rudy.
" Ok the usual," said waiter.
He nodded.
" How about you ma'am ," said waiter.
" 2 plates of rice curry and aloo puri and paratha and some milk," said Bhavya.
" Okay I'll be back with your orders ," said the waiter.
" All these food for one person," said Rudy to himself.
Bhavya noticed that he was quiet than usual.
" Come on say something," said Bhavya.
" Okay don't take offense but all these food don't you want to diet to have a beautiful body ," said Rudy.
" My motto is always you only live ones live it extraordinary and you know we should enjoy food," explained Bhavya.

The waiter came with their food and Rudy took his wallet.
" It's fine Rudy I'll pay ......," said Bhavya.
" No it's my treat for winning the karate test ," said Rudy.
He kept on insisting that Bhavya agreed and allowed him to pay the waiter was just admiring their bond.
" Thanks sir....you two make a lovely couple," said waiter leaving.
" Sorry about him Bhavya," said Rudy.
" It's okay.....let's dine ," said Bhavya.

They ate and while eating he noticed a stain on her check and cued her by his gestures but she wasn't getting it and came closer to her and wiped her mouth a cold shiver ran her spine.

" There we go ," said Rudy.
" Ooh...ok," said Bhavya .

Rudy then cheered with her.

Janitor's closet.
Anika and Shivaay tried calling for help but was no signal there .
They sat apart from each other and since Anika was hungry her stomach growled .
" Are you hungry?" Shivaay asked.
" No," said Anika but her stomach embarrassed her by growling harder.
" I have a piece of chocolate in my pockets if you want we can share it ,"requested Shivaay.
" No....I said am not hungry ," replied Anika.
" Suit yourself then..... after all you're not a child ," replied Shivaay.
" What's wrong with him ......he gave up so easily," said Anika to herself.
Shivaay removed chocolate and teared it and started eating and Anika was so pissed off with him and took the chocolate from him and ate.
Shivaay started laughing hysterically.

" Why are you laughing ?" Anika asked.
" Anika you're so funny.....I knew you and food are just inseparable," replied Shivaay.
" I hope a fly enters your mouth ," said Anika pissed off.
Then Shivaay stood up and went to her and pinned her to the wall.
A spine of shiver went to her body due to their closeness and proximity.

" Do you want a fly to enter my mouth ?" Shivaay asked in her ears.
" No ......," said Anika whispering.
Anika was looking downward because she was afraid to look into his blue hazel eyes and Shivaay brought her face up and she closed her eyes as she knew he was about to kiss her.........but unfortunately he didn't as he remembered that she was someone else woman not hers and stepped back and coincidentally the janitor unlocked the door and Anika opened her eyes and glaring at him but Shivaay didn't seem to care and coincidentally the janitor unlocked the door .

" What are you kids doing here ?" Janitor asked.

Both left without uttering words in different directions.

Om's room.
" I present to you my master piece," said Om removing the tart.
( It was a sculpture of Gauri ).
Tears started cascading down her cheeks.
" Do you hate Gauri ?! Om asked confused.
" No silly.....I love it ......you know it's unfair," said Gauri.
" All is not fair in love and war,". replied Om.
" I mean you add more love each and every day," said Gauri.
" Because I love you Gauri you're my life
and inspiration and my pillar ," said Om.
" I have a surprise for you too," said Gauri.
" Wow can I see it ," replied Om.
" Yes let's go.......Oops we forgot about Shivaay and Anika ......the surprise can wait let's go ," said Gauri.
" Hold on......I have it in my phone," said Om.
They looked but Shivika was nowhere to be seen.
" Om I don't see them....where could they be," said Gauri.
" Come on let's go  and find out," replied Gauri.
They went and fortunately found janitor and asked about them janitor informed they he saw people from their description and sighed in relief.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0
End of the chapter.