Part 38

Rudy and Bhavya are leaving.
" Thanks for today .....you know come to think of it you aren't bad," said Bhavya.
" So how do you rank me ?" Rudy asked cutely.
" Maybe 7.5 / 10 ," said Bhavya.
" 75 % not bad after all am cute in the outside and tough in the inside," replied Rudy.
Bhavya hit him lightly on the shoulder.
"I don't know about tough but you're definitely cute ," said Bhavya thinking aloud.
" Today is going to be my lucky day since Bhavya Rathore complemented me," replied Rudy.

There was silence and out of the blue Bhavya spoke.
" Anyways I have to go ," said Bhavya.
" Where to ?" Rudy asked.
" I have to go to my friend Yuvraj to borrow some notes because I was busy preparing for my karate exams that I forgot my theory .....anyways chao ," said Bhavya leaving.
"Wait .....Bhavya whose this Yuvraj ?" Rudy asked but Bhavya left.

Om's room.
" Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi ta da .....do you like it.....be honest to my .....I won't feel bad ," replied Gauri.
" I don't like it," he took a pause and Gauri was really sad and continued," Because I love it....who knew my girlfriend is so talented," said Om.
Gauri frown face turned into smile and kissed her forehead.
" Gauri you look more beautiful when you smile because you make my world better," added Om.
" Enough with the compliment go and change to see how you look," said Gauri.
Om nodded.
He came he was 🔥🔥🥰🥰💯💯.
" Wow the room is smoking hot ....call the fire brigade ," replied Gauri.
" Wow .....I never knew I could hear these words from your mouth......BTW why are the clothes white ?" Om replied.
" Well I noticed most of your clothes are always white.....you look handsome in white so I knitted and sewed you this clothes," Gauri explained.
Om smirked.
" Om why are you smiling like that ?" Gauri asked confused.
" It means my cute girlfriend .....has been checking me out," said Om.
Gauri started blushing like a tomato.
" Mmmh you know what sweetheart..... forget about yellow you look sexy in red ," replied Om.
" You know what Om someone might think you're an innocent man.....but you're a silent killer.....yes a cheapde," Gauri said.
"I am only a cheapde to my girlfriend... nobody else because she's the best thing that ever happened to me and my world .....I can even move mountains and hills for her," replied Om hugging her.

Shivaay is looking at his watch and sees it's time for Bani's tuition and recalls how he promised to make up for her and goes to garden and in a spur of the moment Bani appears .

Bani looks enthusiastic.
" Why are you happy?" Shivaay asked.
"Because I passed my maths exam....here take a look," Bani said excitedly.
" Wow! Impressive !" Shivaay replies.
Bani hugs him.

Anika comes .

Shivaay's stomach growls.
" Looks like someone is hungry," said Bani.
" It's okay am fine," replied Shivaay.
" No we need food to be energized.....and I brought some vanilla cookies," said Bani.

She removed her cookies.
" Taste ......I know you like it," said Bani .
" Open wide ," added Bani.
Because of her insistence he widened his mouth and put some cookies.
" Mmmh...you can taste the vanilla .....it's really delicious," replied Shivaay.
" Thanks I baked it myself," said Bani.
" I have to admit you're not only a good chef but also an awesome baker," replied Shivaay.
Bani smiled seeing him eating.
Anika was watching the drama and leaves with tears rolling down her cheeks.

" How could I be so naive.....I for a second thought he loved me but no...... maybe I was mistaken maybe he confused me for Bani and realized it," said Anika to herself.
" Stupid ! Idiot ! Nicompoop !" Anika said angrily to herself.

After 30 minutes Shivaay and Bani finish their study for day and leave.

Bani is overjoyed because he complimented her .

Thanks for reading.
End of the chapter.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0.