Part 9

Anirivya room.
Rivya are watching a movie on Tv " Bang bang ".

" Hrishtik Roshan eyes look like the new guy's eyes ," Bhavya said.

" No but his are blue.....and his hair is like Omkara Singh Oberoi ," Gauri said.

" Ooh .... someone has been checking out
Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi ," Bhavya replied.

She starts blushing.

Anika comes .

" What are watching ......you guys are watching without me it's so unfair I thought we're friends aren't we," Anika said pouting.

" Actually you were talking to your dad ....so we didn't want to interrupt you ," Gauri said .

" Anyways watching bang bang ....we were commenting on the lead actor's eyes are like the new guy ," Bhavya added.

" His name is Shivaay ," said Anika.

Rivya were shocked and told her to explain and she explained everything to them.

" Ohh I completely forgot ," Gauri said.

" Please tell us how does his eyes look like ," Bhavya added.

Anika remembered flashbacks and said.

" His eyes are like ocean peaceful and beautiful ," Anika said out loud thinking she was by herself.

Rivya were shocked and Bhavya muted the sound of Tv using remote.

" Looks like Anika has been checking someone out ," Gauri said teasingly.

" Maybe is her prince charming like in the fairy tales ," Bhavya added teasingly.

" Anika and Shivaay sitting on a tree k i s s i n g ," Ruvya said.

She hit pillow on them and started pillow fighting .

Shivomru room.

Rudy and Shivaay are playing videogames on play station Om comes.

" Hey guys ," Om said .

" Hi ," Shivaay replied.

" Hi Om....so how was your class date with my future sister in law ," said Rudy .

" Shut up Rudy Gauri and I are just friends nothing more ," Om replied glaring at him angrily.

"You can't deny it you're and girl look perfect for each other because you have spark and chemistry .....is just you're just shy both of you you should be like all girls go crazy for me ," Rudy added .

" Really all girls....what about B _ Bhavya Gauri's friend ," Om said teasingly.

" Stop it Om ...she is just weird and awkward nobody can resist my charm and beauty am even ranked top 10 most handsome rich guy in the magazines ," Rudy said boasting.

Shivaay was just admiring their argument and love for each other he always wanted siblings since he was young and now they were like his brothers.

Out of the blue.

Shivaay said," Come Omru stop arguing and let's go and cook in the kitchen.

Omru were shocked back in Oberoi mansion whenever they were in an argument Veer used to just ignore them and this stranger was different cared for them like an elder brother.

Made fun in the kitchen playing with flour and putting in each other's faces.

They cooked chapati and soup and started to eat.

There was silence Rudy spoke out of the blue.

" So Shivaay do you have a girlfriend ?" Rudy asked.

" No ," Shivaay replied.

" But yesterday you were in a room I saw you taking with a girl alongside your granny ," Rudy asked.

" Shut up Rudy ," Om said.

" No it's ok she is just my friend ," Shivaay replied.

" But you're so hot not hotter than me of course and you have beautiful eyes ," Rudy said.

" I think I haven't found perfect girl...plus my main focus is to fulfill my dreams and make me and my grandma have a better life ," Shivaay answered.

" Anyways how was your first day ," Om asked.

" It was ok ," Shivaay replied.

" Did Veer harm you ? Did he punch you ?" Rudy asked apprehensively.

" No ...he just threatened me but am not afraid of his threats and don't worry Rudy am superman ," Shivaay said.

They finished eating and watched a movie.

All were happy but mostly Omru because shivaay was not only roomate and friend but also their brother.

End of the chapter.

Thanks for reading.

# Shivika ff 2.0

Please like and comment.