Part 47

Rikara.
Sun rays are entering in Om's room and  a girl is seen moving.
"Annie please don't draw the curtains I love my beauty sleep just give me 5 minutes of sleep please......I promise I will owe you one," said Gauri sleepy.
But today was odd Anika didn't give her lectures to prioritize school work and what not she opened her eyes she was shocked to see her and Om in the same bed and his hands on her flat tummy.
She tried tapping him on shoulders but looks like he was literally engrossed in his sleep.
"Rudy just go to bed stop playing videogames.....it's wasting our power and electricity," said Om sleep talking.
Then an idea hit her mind she shook him vigorously until fortunately he woke up.
"Om did you recollect anything.....my mind is completely blank nothing," said Gauri.
Om tries to remember but it's completely blank deja Vu.
" I don't recollect anything,"Om said after a pause.
Then something hits Innocent Gauri's mind.
"Om did anything happen between the two of us?" Gauri asked.
" What do you mean exactly?"Om replied confused.
" Did we get im- i- ta -te yesterday?" Gauri asked.
" Yes we did......it was special.....I never knew my innocent girlfriend is a naughty girl," Om replied.
Gauri was speechless and he noticed it all over her face.
" I was just kidding...... breaking your leg.......I'll wait until we get married because I respect your decision...... because it's worth the wait,"Om replied.
Gauri hugged him and said that he loves
him more each day and Om kissed her forehead and told her that she's his moon and sunset.

Flashbacks started lingering Om's mind and remembered that there was a party and we with Ruvya and Shivika.

They leave to go to them.

Ruvya.
Ruvya are sleeping in a comical way Bhavya's legs were all over his body and Rudy's hands in her body.
Rikara reach their destination.
"Don't they look so cute together," said Gauri sweetly.
"Yes they do......but we're more cute sweetheart," replied Om.
"If you're done flirting why don't we waking them first," responded Gauri.
"Wait first.......let me take a photo to tease Rudy," replied Om.
"Wow my boyfriend is a genius.......let me also take a photo of the two to tease her as well," replied Gauri.

They took phones from their pockets and clicked the photo.

But unfortunately Gauri's phone hit the floor and made a thud she picked it up but fortunately it wasn't broken but Ruvya woke up.
" You what are you doing here?" Ruvya said talking in unison.

Rikara were just admiring their adorable chemistry and stood up immediately and noticed Rikara smiling broadly.

" Where are you guys smiling?" Rudy asked.
" Because of the two of you......your fight is just so cute.....you guys make a lovely couple," Gauri responded.
" I agree with my girlfriend...... Bhavya and Rudy you're a perfect match..... your fire and ice chemistry is so special rare to find," Om added.
" If  you guys are done lecturing us on love ......may someone please tell us what happened last night," replied Rudy.
"The only thing I recall was we were having a party,you,me Rivya and Shivika," Om explained.
" BTW where is Shivaay and Anika?" Rudy asked.
"Let's go and look for them..... before hell breaks loose," Gauri suggested.

They began on their search.

Shivika.
Shivika were still in the balcony.
Anika sleeping on her pillow ( his chest) and  putting her hands around him making her feel secure and safe while Shivaay's hair was messed up making him more hot.
Anika woke up, she was in an imagination and a fairy tales where she thought her and Shivaay had already gotten married and they were in their bedroom.
She had a naughty idea on her mind that is she wanted to kiss him on the lips
but what she was unaware was that he felt her moving and pretended to be a sleep she kissed him and Shivaay reciprocated making Anika blushing and confused by the scenario.
"Cheapde ........ you're aren't asleep," said Anika.
"Yes.......I wanted to see what you're going to do......I might see am impressed with your bold step," replied Shivaay who put his hands on her tummy as she
faced opposite direction.
Their beautiful romantic fairy tale was interrupted by when both heard Rikara and Ruvya shouting their names left , right and centre and were brought to reality.
Then heard footsteps and Shivaay was on top of her keeping his fingers on her mouth and gesturing her not to utter a word.
She nodded and he stepped back fortunately Om left and both the two whispered softly not to tell everyone that made up and would react as if they're still in loggerheads with each other.
Anika went first inside not to arouse
any suspicion leaving Shivaay behind luckily he always carried his small emergency comb and today was an emergency he combed his hair and after 5 minutes he left to go inside.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.
# Shivika ff 2.0