Part 14

Patio
All students are assembled in the hall and then president and principal arrive they  believed in democracy.

Eatery.
" Who is in the eatery early this morning ?" Ragini said.

" Maybe is a thief of the other eateries because this eatery has gained a lot of customers ," Ragini said.

" I should probably get a defense tool...yes I will take the bow staff ," Ragini said.

Shivaay turned backwards she thought it was no her chance she hit his back.

" Ouch !!!" Shivaay screamed in pain.

He turned.

" What the hell Ragini !" Shivaay said angrily.

" Oops sorry I mistook you for a thief ," Ragini replied nervously.

" What are you doing here Shivaay it's barely a month and you're here ," Ragini added .

Ragini continued asking questions.She noticed Shivaay wasn't paying attention and was lost.
She flipped her fingers.

" Are you listening to me .... what's wrong I can tell from your face ," Ragini said.

He explained everything to her.Ragini didn't respond to him he thought she was disappointed in her .

" Are you disappointed in me ?" Shivaay asked.

" No am not in fact you could have thrashed that jerk harder am proud of you ," Ragini said.

" Now that you're here for a week why don't we spend time together like old times as you wait ," Ragini added.

Mumbai University.
" The meeting has began ," President said.

All pupils especially those who were bullied by Veer praised Shivaay that ever since he entered the university they have felt happy because his confidence made them feel that can take a stand later on Omru also praised Shivaay .

" Maybe this spoilt brat ... isn't bad after all maybe I misjudged him ," Bhavya said in her mind .

" I never knew Omkara was confident ...his confidence makes me like her better ," Gauri said in her mind.

" I hope Shivaay comes back ,"Anika said.

Later on the principal ordered the students to leave as he discusses with other education officials.

Omru are talking.

" Om I hope they let Shivaay come back I miss a lot shivomru is not complete without him ," Rudy said nervously.

" I miss him too and they say those who good are never harmed ," Om  replied .

The bell rang for students to come back.

The principal had given the final decision to the president.

It was in tense he started walking to the stage and availed the envelope.

Omru  were nervous.

" Shivaay is now removed from the suspension he was proven innocent and further more Veeranshu Singh Oberoi will be still in suspension alongside his comrade because bullying will not be tolerated because everyone is equal ," president said.

There was cheering and applause .

Omru and Rivya were happy and Anika was the happiest but didn't show and she never knew a man like him will ever make her happy after Veer's betrayal.

Aruna's phone is ringing the principal informs her that Shivaay can return back and apologies for making poor judgement without evidence.

She thanks God and calls Shivaay but unfortunately he left phone at home.

Ragini and Shivaay are having fun at the park and making merry .

All students are released to go to their rooms.

Omru room.

" I can't wait for tomorrow Shivaay is coming ,'' Rudy said.

" Me too ," Om said.

Anirivya room.

" Today actually justice prevailed ," Bhavya said.

" Those who are pure in heart have nothing to be afraid ," Gauri said.

They were talking alone because Anika went to take a bath.

" Tomorrow I'll see him ...I don't why I have this feeling of happiness inside ," Anika said.

Shivaay's house.
Ragini and Shivaay are back are happy after having fun.

Aruna tells them everything .

Shivaay is happy because he has  missed Omru so much Ragini is happy but was sad because she missed having her BFF and was leaving.

Shivaay noticed and reassured her that  would continue being friends and her sadness varnishes.

He can't wait for tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

Please like and comment.

# Shivika ff 2.0

End of the chapter