Part 46

" What's taking them so long ?" Gauri asked.
" Relax Sweetheart........you shouldn't spoil your mood after all today is our day ," replied Om caressing her face.
" Ahem ! Ahem ! ," Rudy coughed.
Om was so embarrassed and put his hand on his pocket.
Gauri looked down shyly.
"Don't worry love birds you'll get time for yourselves  after the party," Rudy said teasingly.
Shivika arrive and find Rikara shying.
" What happened guys?" Shivaay asked looking at Rikara.
"You missed bro.... Rikara's lovey dovey scene it was cute," said Rudy.
Making Bhavya and Shivika smirk.
" Shut up Rudy.....are you done....let's start the party," said Om annoyed.
" Ok bro.....you look sexy in anger.....but anyway let's start the party," replied Rudy.
" Everyone take your seats.....1 st table for Shivika, middle for Rikara and 3 rd for me and Bhavya," replied Rudy.

All set at their respective chairs and tables and Rikara were the only ones enjoying the party giggling and smiling, while Ruvya and Shivika was awkwardness and silence nothing to talk about and the party was getting dull and boring.

He excused himself and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile Bani started texting Shivaay  and he was replying and he was smiling because of her jokes which made Anika infuriated but tried to pretend everything was okay.

Bhavya's legs were hurting because of the heels but she also pretended to be okay for Gauri because she was over the moon.

Bathroom.
" Chubby tell me how to spice things up.....things are getting stale?" Rudy asked.
" Hasn't the punch worked," Chubby replied.
" Chubby you're a genius......how could I forget about my special punch....thanks bro I owe you one and mwah," Rudy responded with a smile on his face.
" Now....with this punch Anika and Shivaay will confess their feelings to each other and all misunderstandings will be cleared.....men I deserve an Oscar because I will kill 2 birds with one stone," replied Rudy to himself.
" Let me go......before hell breaks loose between them," Rudy added.

He  then went to the kitchen carrying the fruit punch in a jug and 6 glasses and brought to them.
Shivaay refused to drink because something told Rudy spiked the drink.
" Brother look I'll have the first sip of the punch," Rudy said drinking it.
" See now effect.....am not high neither am I staggering," Rudy added.
" Relax Shivaay.....see everything is fine now just enjoy the party," Om reassured.

" Thank you heavens for saving me.....I know what am doing is wrong but am doing for brother and Anika," said Rudy in his thoughts.

Shivaay was convinced and was drinking the punch and rest followed suit.

The punch didn't kick in so Rudy suggested they have a dance.

Om took Gauri as his partner and Rudy took Bhavya and Shivaay had no option but to take Anika.

The middle was Rikara to the left was Ruvya and right was Shivika.

Rikara were enjoying their dance lost in each other's eyes and embrace ( Background music was love me like you do touch me like you do)

Ruvya
" You look gorgeous tonight....I must say dress suit you," said Rudy.
" You look handsome too....if you were full clothing you look more handsome," replied Bhavya smiling.
" Thanks....I'll take that as a compliment," Rudy replied.
(Background music was I love it when you call me senorita by Camilla Cabello ft Shawn Mendes)

Shivika
Both weren't saying anything and was just doing it for the sake of Rikara's happiness.
(Background music was Dandelions by Ruth B )

The music stopped and took their seats and Rudy continued offering the punch now it was getting effective.

Rikara.
" Today you're my sunset Gauri only mine ," said Om.
" Aww.....today you look hot .....Om you know I always had a crush on you from high school...and no you're my boyfriend...am so lucky," replied Gauri.
( Please note they're drunk)
" Before I forget I have something to show you," Om responded.
Gauri started standing up.
" Sweetheart it's not my room....is in my chest ," replied Om pulling her up down.
Om unbuttons his shirt in his chest is written and I quote"I love you Gauri "
She touches his chest and responds to him if he hurts but he says it's worth it because she means a lot to him.
" I have something to share with you," said Gauri.
" What?!" Om exclaimed.
Gauri removed a blow drier.
" You bought me a blow drier!"Om exclaimed.
" Yes do you like it," Gauri replied.
" I love it just the way I love you....but that reminds me I also have a surprise for you my room," replied Om.
" But we're both high....how will we walk," said Gauri.
" Do you trust me sweetheart?" Om asked.
Gauri nodded and carried her to the room and put her on his bed and he also came in his bed and slept hugging each other.

Ruvya.
" Bhavya may I ask you something," Rudy requested.
Bhavya nods.
" Are you and Yuvraj dating ?'' Rudy asked.
" No.... we're just friends......plus he has a girlfriend," Bhavya responded.
Rudy was happy hearing these news in his heart.
"May I tell you a secret," said Bhavya.
Rudy nodded.
" I love someone also...he's very special," Bhavya said.
" Who?" Rudy asked.
" Rudy Singh Oberoi," Bhavya said.
" I also love Bhavya Rathore...she's the only girl I have liked," replied Rudy.
" Promise you won't tell her," Rudy said.
" I Pinky promise," replied Bhavya.
They both drifted into sleep with Bhavya sleeping in his chest.

Shivika.
"So how long have you and Bani been dating?" Anika asked.
Shivaay laughs hysterically.
" Why are you laughing?" Anika asked confused.
"How many times should I tell you that we're just friends," replied Shivaay.
" How long have you and Veer dating?" Shivaay asked.
Anika laughed hysterically.
" Why are you laughing?" Shivaay asked.
" Because me and Veer are just friends....I admit I used to like him.....but I love somebody else," Anika replied.
" Who?" Shivaay asked.
" Look at my neck....you'll get your answer," replied Anika.
Shivaay come nearer and saw the necklace she gave Anika.
" I bet you know my answer....it's you ," replied Anika.
" If we both are not dating them....why can't we be together?" Anika asked.
" Because you and I are from different classes..... you're from an affluent and rich family...I am from a middle class...I can't provide you luxurious items," Shivaay explained turning away from her.
Anika turned him and replied that she doesn't care about those things because ever since she met him she has had confidence in herself and she earned her self esteem and worth and she's happy.

Out of the blue she asked if he likes her and he removed a 🌹 from his coat and said that his world evolved around his grandma and his friend Ragini but he never believed in love but the first day he saw her he was mesmerized by her beauty and innocence.

Anika was quiet.
" What are you thinking?" Shivaay asked.
" Well....am just thinking about how you have some many friends who are girls," replied Anika.
" Someone is jealous.....you look cute and hot when you're jealous," replied Shivaay.
" Ok stop teasing me or else you'll make me blush," Anika said.
"I want to see you blushing....but for another day..... come let's go to the balcony," replied Shivaay.
" But we're both high," said Anika.
" I'll carry you ," Shivaay replied.
While carrying her she twirled her around staggering making her to squeak happily they arrived.
"Anika whenever I miss my parents I look at the stars ......the ones that are brightest are them......but today.....you're among the stars......I love you Anika more than you can even know," said Shivaay tears rolling down her cheeks.

Shivaay reminding her that he hates tears and wiping them.
" I love you so much Shivaay....thanks for coming in my life and adding love in my heart,"Anika said.
She then rested herself on his chest and he kissed her forehead and both drifted into sleep.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.
# Shivika ff 2.0