Part 10

Shivomru room.
Shivomru have taken breakfast  and leaving for University.

Shivaay has wore a  black T shirt and black pants and loafers he's 😍.

Om has wore a white T shirt and a  green coat and jeans and sneakers and combed his hair backwards he is 😘.

Rudra has wore a white vest t shirt and ragged jeans with sneakers he is 🔥.

Anirivya room.
They have taken breakfast and leaving also.
Anika has wore a purple dress with purple leggings and flats she's 🔥

Gauri has wore an orange simple  modern dress with wedges she's 😘.

Bhavya has worn ragged jeans with a crop top  and sneakers she's 💯.

All go to university and their respective classrooms.

Shivaay is done with his classes for the day he misses working at the eatery in Udaipur with Ragini he decides to look for a job.

He phones Om whether he knows any job but denies leaving him devastated  but Alas luck is on his side the university cafeteria is looking for a chef in the night shift in a poster he sees the lunch lady hanging out.

The poster also says interview are being  held now up to 3 pm he goes he finds a lot of people aren't there because we're shying from doing these job as a lot of people are spoilt rich brats.

" Hi  ma'am am Shivaay am interested in being a chef at night shift I have had 4 years experience and I own an eatery in Udaipur may you please hire me I promise I won't disappoint you ma'am ," Shivaay said .
The lunch lady noticed a lot of honesty in his eyes and his charisma showed he was hardworking and promising.

" Congratulations Shivaay the job is  yours you can start tonight ," lunch lady said.

He was happy over the moon that with this job he can continue taking care of Aruna's health and finances at home.

" I won't let you down thanks ma'am ," Shivaay said handshaking her hand.

" You better not,"lunch lady said leaving to the kitchen.

Evening time.
Students were going to their rooms and Shivaay was going to his job he informed om in a text about his new job and informed him he would be tardy.

Anika is at her class studying she is a bookworm going through what her teachers taught informed Rivya she will be home late too.

Shivaay was done with his work of the night also Anika felt she had done enough .

" Om I'll be home in 30 minutes don't worry ," said Shivaay in a text.

" Ok remember to being takeaways ," replied Om in a text.

" Ok ," Shivaay replied with a smile on his face.

Anika was heading home she informed Gauri.

When the two were leaving there was a blackout a girl is seen terrified of the dark she is Anika she tries switching the flashlight in her phone but unfortunately her phone battery dies she cursed herself for not charging her phone.

Shivaay has already locked the doors of the cafeteria luckily he has flashlight and his phone is 50 %.

Anika tries composing herself but her fear gets the better of her she screams.

Fortunately Shivaay is still in the tuition sector and hears someone screaming and comes with his flashlight and opens the door and Anika hugs him tightly he caresses her hair and tells her not to be scared .

Anika is pacified and asks who her charming prince is and says it's Shivaay.

Rivya are worried about Anika and call her but her phone is unreachable and she is  scared of darkness they just hope and pray she's okay.

Luckily the power comes back and Anika is seen asleep she was exhausted and slept at his arms his just admiring her innocence and taps her to go.

" Anika power is back wake up," Shivaay said.

She is awake .

" Thanks Shivaay I better leave ," Anika replies leaving.

He goes .

End of the chapter.

# Shivika ff 2.0.

Thanks for reading.

Please like and comment.