Part 34

Shivaay is going home but sees a bar in the boarding section and decides to take a drink to calm himself of all truffles of the day.

Anirivya room.
Bhavya has already taken a bath and eaten and is now texting Rudy.

B- Bhavya.
R _Rudy.

Text message.
R _ Hey Bhavya.
B _ Hey Rudra.
R -How are you doing ?
B- Am okay....just nervous about make up exam tomorrow.
R - If your feeling tensed just imagine my handsome face.
B - 😡😡
R - You know you look hot when angry .
B- Pavert....but thanks it cheered me up.
R -One more thing.... don't call me Rudra call me Rudy.
B - I know I'll regret this ....but why ?
R - Because Rudra is old schooled and boring while Rudy is sexy and hot roarrrrh.
B - Ok crazy boy.... good night.
R - This early !?
B- Yes early bird catches the worm.
R - Okay sweet dreams ....dream about me.
B -????

Gauri came in after finishing touches on
her first cloth.
Bhavya was deeply engrossed in her conversation with Rudy.
She put her cloth  on the table stealthily and went to check what she was doing .....she wanted to payback for spying on her.

She tip toed and started snooping.
" How long have you and Rudy been friends ?" Gauri asked.
Bhavya shrieked.
" You gave me a fright ," Bhavya replied.
" How long have you been standing here ?" Bhavya asked.
" For the last 10 minutes,"Gauri replied.
"But why ?" Bhavya asked.
" Should I jog your memory....you also spied on me...so payback...tit for tat ," Gauri said.
" Ooh....that incident," Bhavya responded.

Bhavya saw her design on table and picks up.
" Be careful Bhavya it's delicate and fragile...I don't want a disaster as it's my first practical assignment,"Gauri said.
Bhavya kept it on table and read something on it.
"Omri ?!" Bhavya exclaimed.
" It's my name and Om's," Gauri said shyly.
" But girl it's so stale ....how about Rikara it's royalty," Bhavya said.
" You know normally I don't agree with you but I love it....Rikara is it for the logo 
and brand ," Gauri replied.

Gauri looked at her watch it was getting to midnight and Anika wasn't at their room.
" Bhavya did Anika tell you were she was going?" Gauri asked worried.
" No she didn't.....maybe she's studying you know how she's a bookworm," Bhavya replied.
" I hope you're right ," Gauri said.

At the bar.
Malika and Bani were having a girls' night out .
Shivaay was drinking juice but it was intoxicated and spiked because some girls wanted to get his attention.
He wasn't aware but fortunately he dozed off Malika and Bani were leaving to go to their room when suddenly Bani saw a guy like Shivaay she turned and went .

Luckily it was him.

Shivomru room.
It was already 12: 30 am and Omru were getting restless and worried because latest Shivaay came was 11 pm
and he was punctual bit a week day or weekend .

Anirivya room.
Anika arrives and she is dejected and disappointed by Shivaay's behavior.
" Annie thank goodness you're fine ,"Gauri said.
" Yes ....but why are you quiet?" Bhavya replied.
" Nothing am just fatigue....am tired long day  .....now if you excuse me am going to bed," Anika requested.

Rivya knew Anika had a busy and tight schedule so agree to allow her to sleep and they continued with their routines of washing utensils and ironing clothes for tomorrow.

Anika bathed and wore her pajamas and she was crying .......until she cried herself to sleep.

At the bar.
Bani tapped his shoulders but no response and sees water and sprinkles.
Luckily he came back to his senses.
" Bani....what are you doing here ?" Shivaay asked.
" Question is what are you doing here.....I thought you're sick," Bani replied.
" Actually I was thirsty.....see I was  drinking juice and plus I wanted to  clear my mind," Shivaay explained while showing drink.
" I think someone might have drugged that's why you feel unconscious and started sleeping," Bani explained .
" Thanks Bani I'll manage from here ," Shivaay responded he started staggering.
" Malika you leave ," Bani replied.
" Why ?" Malika asked.
" Can't you see he can barely walk .... what if he hurts himself," Bani replied.
" Are you sure ?" Malika asked.
Bani nodded.
" Ooh right take care of yourself," Malika said hugging her leaving.

Bani approaches Shivaay.
" Hold on I'll accompany you," Bani said.
" It's fine I can manage," Shivaay said.
" No you can't walk... what if you get hurt I don't what my tutor to get hurt and you said you'll make up tomorrow....so shall we go before it gets late ," Bani replied.

Shivaay didn't want to argue with her as it was late and nods and eventually really Shivomru room while Omru decided to look for him when she rang doorbell.

" Thank goodness you're fine bro ," Rudy said.
" Rudy please take Shivaay inside ," Om replied.
Rudy did as he was told.
" Thanks Bani for helping him," Om said.
" It's cool just make sure you take care of him," Bani replied.
" Bye.. good night," Om said.
She waved at him and left.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
#Shivika ff 2.0
End of the chapter.