Part 28

Rikara reach the roadside Om books a rickshaw for Gauri
" Good bye darling ," Om said.
" Good bye Om ," Gauri said.
Om pouted.
" Why are you pouting ?" Gauri asked confused.
" Because my darling hasn't call me a sweet name .... that's why am sad ,"  Om said.
" You're crazy ," Gauri responded and when Om wasn't looking he kissed him on his cheeks and went to the rickshaw.
Om tried to stop her but she was faster and smiled.
" Hey mister drive carefully ....if anything happens to my girlfriend you'll face wrath of Omkara Singh Oberoi... pretty sure you are aware am the eldest son of Tej Singh Oberoi," Om said.
" I know sir," the driver said.
" Bye Om ," Gauri said.
He waved he was the happiest man in the world today.

Update of the three couples.
# Rikara are an item.😍😍
# Ruvya are friends....soon to be item 😁😁
# Shivika ...Anika loves Shivaay ...and Shivaay is confused does he like her ?does he not ? We will see stay tuned.

Oberoi mansion.
Shakti is done praying he comes to Pinky who is sleeping peacefully and caresses her hair.
" I believe also our son is alive .... that's why I opened the case and I pray to God that we'll find a lead ," Shakti said and kissing her forehead.

Mumbai Police Station.
" Sir I  have found a lead on the case ," constable said.
" Which one ?! Inspector said.
" The one of Shakti's  missing child ," replied constable.
" Really !" Inspector said  excitedly.
" Shall we go ," constable said.
" Am behind you ," inspector said.
" Finally my friend Shakti will have peace of mind ," inspector said to himself .

Constable's office.
" Constable what am I looking at ?" Inspector asked.
"Sir if you look closely on the CCTV footage closely ma'am Pinky gave birth to a son ....which isn't the case she was told she gave a still birth ," said constable.
" So it means Shakti was saying truth all these times ," Inspector said.
" Sir we got another clip ," Constable said.
" Quick show me the clip," Inspector said.
" Ok sir ," constable said putting the clip.

Clip video.
It showed that Pinky was sleeping and a nurse put the baby on a cot and left then after 15 minutes another nurse came  in her face concealed wearing a mask checked whether she was sound sleep and took the baby and on a stroller and went outside and came with another baby and left.
The baby ( was dead ).
End of clip.
" Have you searched that nurse ?" Inspector asked.
" We have started the investigation on her ," Constable said.

What really transpired that day .
Kamini received a call.
"I told you Karan call me if you have good news because time is money !" Kamini yelled.
" Relax madam ....I called because I have news Pinky is in labour ......," Karan replied interrupted by her.
" Your idiot you gave my good news ....you expect me to reward give you a bonus !" Kamini shouted.
" Madam I didn't finish my statement ," Karan replied.
" What do you mean ?" Kamini asked confused.
" Well actually I have done my homework......I did a background check on the hospital and I found a nurse who is vulnerable that is she needs money for her bedridden father and I offered to give her the money for a surgery and in return to do a favor for me ," Karan explained.
" Which favor ?" Kamini asked.
" My buddy Ravi sells still born babies and the nurse had to switch babies in order for when Pinky and Oberoi's come to hospital to celebrate ....there will be mourning and as news I had Pinky had only this chance to have child
and Miss Kalyani badly wants a grandchild and so......," Karan explained.
" So my beloved Shakti will come crawling back to me ," Kamini completed sentence.
" Exactly ," Karan replied.
" I was mistaken about you .......you aren't that stupid that bonus considered it done within 48 hours ," Kamini said.
" Thank you madam ," Karan said disconnecting the call.

" Now let games begin ," Kamini said smirking.

Present time.
Shivru are having supper and Om comes overjoyed.
" Hey Om ......did you get the bacon ?" Shivaay asked.
Rudy was confused by their language .
" Yes I got the bacon ....it was really good," Om replied.
"Smooth Om ," Shivaay said.
" What are you guys talking about ?!" Rudy asked clueless .
" I thought you're cooler than us ...but clearly you aren't," Om replied.
Rudy was now sad and pouting.
" Ok fine ...it means bacon represents a girl so Om got Gauri and now are an item ," Shivaay explained.
" Ooh...I got it # Rikara ,"Rudy said.
Rudy went and brought a packet of juice in three glasses .

He poured into them.
" Hip hooray ! Cheers for Rikara ! "Rudy chanted and all chanted and celebrated.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0
End of the chapter.