Part 35

Morning time.
Shivomru room.
Shivaay is still asleep and Om is making breakfast and Rudy takes a bath and grooms and leaves.
" Rudy....where are you going ?Om asked.
" Well I have to go and see a friend," Rudy replied.
" Can't it wait breakfast is almost ready just wait for 5 minutes," Om said.
"No Om....it's an emergency ," Rudy said.
" What about breakfast?" Om said.
He takes 2 apples from the fruit basket in dining room.
" I'll eat this...bye Om," Rudy said.
" Rudy....," Om replied but he already left.

Om set up the food in the dining room and goes to Shivaay.
" Good morning sleepy head.... breakfast is ready," Om said tapping Shivaay and leaves.
He takes a bath and grooms and goes to dining room.

Anirivya room.
Anika is still sleeping and Gauri is almost done preparing breakfast and Bhavya is seen already dressed.
" Mmh ..... food is delicious......but sorry girlfriend I have to leave ," Bhavya said.
" But where to ? With an empty stomach," Gauri replied.
" I'll take these 2 mangoes .....bye ," Bhavya said taking the mangoes.
" But....Bhavya wait ," Gauri said leaving.

Gym sector.
Bhavya had already eaten the mangoes and was brushing off her karate skills for the D - day her makeup test.
Out of the blue Rudy comes with a bottle of water .
" That's enough ....or else you'll get tired before exam ," Rudy said.
Bhavya turned.
" But better late than never and further more practice makes perfect ..... don't you think ?" Bhavya replied.
" Yes I know.....but I just came to wish best of luck," Rudy said.
" Okay thanks but what's with the bottle?" Bhavya asked.
" There was no flower shop in the morning....so I brought you this bottle instead I figured you'd be dehydrated and sweaty ," Rudy explained.
" Thanks it means a lot and now seeing you here I feel I'll do great....thanks Rudra oops I mean Rudy ," Bhavya said.
He smiled.
" No worries just make me proud ....now
if you excuse me I have classes or Miss Tanya will give me an ear fold ," Rudy said leaving.
Bhavya went and showered to be fresh and went to the karate classroom.

Shivomru room.
Shivom are taking breakfast there is an eerie silence and Shivaay decides to speak.
" Om if you want to tell me something just say it ," Shivaay said.
" Okay I was just wondering if you had a one night stand with Bani ," Om replied.
" No I didn't.... we're just friends," Shivaay said.
" Ooh.....but why did you came in , in a drunk state ," Om replied.
" Because yesterday I was pissed off and went to bar to drink some juice and just get some fresh air.....so I guess someone spiked my drink and I became an unconscious," Shivaay explained.
" Okay......but I don't understand one thing you hate going to clubs why yesterday," Om replied.
" As I have said I was agitated and when am angry I do stupid and irrational decisions so that's it ," Shivaay said.
" But my question is why were you pissed off ?" Om asked.
" It's nothing serious Om ," Shivaay said.
" Shivaay you always help me and Rudy whenever we're in hot soup......then why can't you share your problems with us that's so unfair," Om replied.
" Okay Om I'll share with you but stop being sentimental..... I hate when you're emotional," Shivaay replied.
" Okay .....have stopped and am all ears," Om said.
" I saw Anika and Veer together in the cafeteria feeding each other I thought maybe there friends right after I talked with Rags and then I saw them hugging each other tightly after I had mustered courage to talk with her about my feelings.....then I remembered what you and Rudy she had feelings for Veer before maybe returned so I left ," Shivaay explained.
" But you could give her benefit of doubt .... right ?" Om said.
" They way she was happy no it clearly shows she likes him," Shivaay said.
Shivaay looks at his watch .
" Sorry Om an getting late I better go......I have an exam today ," Shivaay said grabbing his backup and leaving.

Karate classroom.
" Next Miss Bhavya Rathore ," said Sensei.
" Namaste Sensei ," said Bhavya politely.
" Namaste Bhavya ....shall we begin ," said Sensei.
" Yes ," Bhavya said.

Shivomru room.
" I think I have to talk to Anika.... because I can see that she likes Shivaay a lot," said Om cleaning up.

End of the chapter.
# Shivika ff 2.0
Please like and comment.
Thanks for reading.