Part 27

Gauri enters the classroom and finds people chanting and goes to her friend Mala.
" Mala what are people discussing about ?" Gauri asked.
" Gauri haven't you read text lecturer sent this morning ?"Mala replied.
" No... actually my phone was switched off...but why ?" Gauri asked.
"Well Gauri this is the last joint classes we're having today ," Mala replied.
"Ok...I see excuse me ,"Gauri said.
" Okay," Mala said.

Gauri was broken into pieces the time she spent with Om she really enjoyed his company and fell for him and now they'll never see each other.

Om came he went to his colleagues and was talking to them he was jovial ( pretending ) and Gauri thought he was
unbothered.

Gauri was very distracted at the lesson Om didn't notice it and later bell rang and students bid  farewell to each other.

Gauri went to Om there was silence she broke the silence.
" Aren't you going to say anything ?" Gauri asked.
" No ," Om replied.
" Okay ," Gauri said leaving.
" Wait Gauri .....meet me at Maser Park  after an hour ," Om said.

Gauri nodded her head to agree.

Rudy was walking when he saw a girl crying.It was Bhavya.
He tapped her shoulders.
" May I sit next to you ," Rudy requested.
" Okay ," Bhavya said as she had no option.
" May care to tell me what's bothering you ?" Rudy asked.
" It's nothing ,"Bhavya replied.
" You know I don't want to meddle in your affairs....but a problem half shared is half solved ," Rudy said.
" Ok fine ....I failed my karate exams and
it's my 60% score of this semester.....what if I don't become a cop?what if I disappoint my father how has always had faith in me because am the eldest in my family with 3 brothers ," Bhavya explained her worries.
She continued saying the ifs until Rudy kept her finger in his mouth.
"Listen....I'll tell you what my brother Shivaay told me when I didn't do well in my exams he said and I quote " Failures are part and parcel of life they make us stronger or weaker it depends on you to make you feel a loser or to make you rise like a phoenix from ashes " Rudy replied.
His words melted her heart.
" Thanks.....maybe you aren't bad as I assumed you to be ," Bhavya said wiping her tears.
" You know I like your bold avatar its sexy," Rudy said.
Bhavya was now pissed off.
" What ?! Bhavya said.
" Yes ....just wanted you to smile because it suits you ," Rudy said.
" I'll leave," Rudy said standing up.
"Rudra wait ....can be put the past behind and be friends ," Bhavya said lending her hands to him and he shaked him.
" Friends," Rudy said.
Both left.

Anirivya room
Gauri was alone since Anivya were still in tuition sector.
Her phone alerted her to go and meet Omkara she dolled abit and boarded rickshaw and arrived the park was empty.

She didn't see Om and was getting restless about to leave when he saw a guy who tied his hair in a bun wore white T shirt and jeans and loafers came it was Om 🔥🔥💯.

He came carrying flowers .
" Gauri please follow me ," Om said.
" But where Om ?!" Gauri asked confused.
He takes her hands and takes her to a table.
He helps her sit down and gives her flowers.
" Flower for you madam,"Om said.
Gauri was confused and Maser Park which was always parked today was deserted she found it weird.
" Om why are we the only two of us here..where are others ?" Gauri asked.
" Today I booked the park for us ,"Om said.
" But why ?" Gauri replied.
" You'll soon to find out ," Om said.
Om removed a sheet of paper and went to Gauri.
" Gauri I wrote you some lyrics for you ," Om said.
" Ok ," Gauri replied.
" I'll start ," Om replied.

(Note the lyrics I borrowed from series Dolce Amore courtesy of Dolce Amore All rights reserved )
You love is like sun that lights up my whole world.
In sai saiii
Your love is like the river that flows down through the veins in sai sai.
Om finished his lyrics and brought a ring and came kneeling on his knees.
" I Omkara Singh Oberoi love you Gauri Kumari Sharma will you make me happiest man to be my girlfriend ," Om said.
There was silence because Gauri was overwhelmed.
Om thought she rejected him and stood and started leaving.
" Wait Om ....I love you too and I am happy to become your girlfriend ," Gauri said.
Om hearing these words hugged her tightly.
Gauri coughs.
" Ahem ! My ring !" Gauri said.
" Ooh ," Om said putting her ring on her finger.
They took lunch that Om  prepared.
After finishing up they went holding hands both happy over the moon.

Thanks for reading.
# Shivika ff 2.0
Please like and comment
End of the chapter.