Part 18

Morning time.
Shivomru room.
Sun rays appear on the bedroom a young lad wakes up and admires two boys sleeping peacefully and stands up without disturbing their sleep.
Shivaay  plans to go to class early to borrow some of his colleagues notes while in the " suspension  period " .

Anirivya room.
After hearing the sound of the alarm all girls wake up and since Bhavya has no classes today she prepares breakfast .Anika goes to take a bath she dries her wet hair and wears a white dress with white leggings and matching flats then she wears the necklace that Shivaay gave her and remembers how Shivaay helped her in wearing it her trance is interrupted with Bhavya calling them to eat.

Shivomru room.
Shivaay prepares breakfast and eats ( Omru are still sleeping) and bathes and wears jeans , white T shirt and sneakers and leaves he's looking 🔥💯🔥.He writes a note to Omru on fridge informing them he leaves.

Anirivya room.
Anirivya take breakfast together and Gauri keeps on teasing Anika about Shivaay but she keeps on saying their just friends.
She leaves.
" If you see brother in law say hi for me ," Gauri said.
" Bhavya tell this crazy girl we're just friends ," Anika said while leaving.

" What do you mean by brother in law ?" Bhavya asked confused.
" Didn't you see she wore a necklace it represents the nuptial chain between a wife and a husband .....logic ," Gauri replied.
" You're crazy ....anyways what time are you leaving ?" Bhavya asked.
" 12 pm ....I have time to dress for Omkara Singh Oberoi ," Gauri said .
" Do you go for classes for studies or for him ?" Bhavya asked confused.
" Both ....when you will have a crush you will understand ," Gauri replied.
"That will never happen ," Bhavya replied.
" Never say never .... leave it to fate ," Gauri said.

Shivomru room.
Omru are awake and find Shivaay nowhere to be seen and find his message on the fridge.
They take breakfast and take a bath Om is wearing brown pants ,a white T shirt and a coat he's looking 🔥🔥😘 and Rudra a vest t shirt and ragged jeans he's looking 🔥🔥😍.

They sit on the couch.
" Om when will you be leaving ?" Rudy asked .
" At 12 pm ...why ?" Om replied.
" Nothing just curious ....anyways I heard from Chubby that you're classes you're choosing partners whom did you pick....was it Gauri. ?" Rudy asked.
" Yes my partner is Gauri ....but the lecturers picked us ," Om replied.
" Om you know this is fate is a sign universe wants you two together and anyways I support the Rikara ship ," Rudy said.
" What's Rikara ?" Om asked.
Rudra touches his hand on his face and sighs.
" Om you're older than me yet.....ok it's when two names are joined together ," Rudy explained.
" So you're Ruvya ," Om replied.
" What's Ruvya ?" Rudy asked.
" It's the name you and Bhavya share ," Om replied teasingly.
" Shut up Om .....I Rudra Singh Oberoi can never fall in love with a girl like her I mean she doesn't have a taste in fashion and she acts like a control freak ," Rudy said.
" Ooh it means someone is checking Bhavya out ," Om said teasingly.

The third stage of love is seen to appear now.Hope you remember guys.
Anika arrives in class she takes a seat on her usual spot and students are started to enter the classroom and soon the bell rings and lecturer comes for a lesson Anika doesn't know that today is going to a bizzark day for her.

" Good morning class ?"greeted the lecturer.
" Good morning sir ?" Students replied.
The lecturer started writing on chalkboard and when he turned she saw a face of Shivaay on him she thought she was crazy and removed her glasses ( Anika wore glasses in class only since she was shortsighted )but the same image was on his face she tried to compose herself but no images kept lingering on his face and when he turned sideways she saw images of Shivaay on his desk mates and rest  she pinced herself but sadly it was reality .

The lecturer noticed that one of his serious students was distracted and disturbed and pardoned her to excuse herself she thanked him and went to the restroom.
She washed her face .
" Anika what's wrong with you....why did keep on seeing images of Shivaay left and right are you crazy ? You're just friends right ?" Anika asked herself questions she talked to herself for quite a long time that the bell rang.
It's when she remembered she had to be in class and luckily her friend Reya brought her bag and items and asked what's wrong but she said maybe she didn't sleep well and thanked her.
She left to their room because she thought she needed time to lie down.

Students start leaving Shivaay's class and he receives a call from lunch lady to ask him to resume his work and also informs him she will pay him for work he did looks like today his is luckiest day.
( He works a night shift only because has found another employee at lunch).

Om leaves for his classes while Rudra is busy on his laptop.
Gauri leaves and Bhavya starts preparing for lunch because Anika informed her she'll be coming home.

Shivaay goes to their room.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.
# Shivika ff 2.0.
Hope guys you figured out 3 rd stage of love.