Part 22

Rudy is busy showing his biceps and triceps while during set ups and girls are cheering him on.
" Go ! Rudy !" Girls said unison.
Rudy anger has subsided because of cheers of girls.
In a spur of moment Bhavya is coming in his way.
" Please move I want to pass ," Bhavya said politely it seems she was on a good mood because of yesterday.
" Can't you see I am busy !"Rudy yelled.
" You know I was in a good mood.....even I requested you politely but an obnoxious boy like you doesn't understand the easy one only the difficult way ," Bhavya said angrily.
( Please note Rudy is still down while talking ).
" What's the difficult way ....I Rudra Singh Oberoi dare you ," Rudra replied.
" Fine you dared me ," Bhavya replied.

She put her backpack down and sat on him Rudy couldn't stand the weight and fell.
Girls started  bursting with laughter.
" Your heavy leave me !" Rudy groaned in pain.
" Did  I hear something....I can't hear you say please ," Bhavya replied.
Bhavya kept adding weight Rudy threw the towel.
" Please leave me ,"Rudy said in pain.
" Ok ," Bhavya replied.
She flicked her hair and said ,"Never mess with Bhavya Rathore remember this face ."

At the market .
Om reached the market he accidentally collided with a young girl and apologies to her and offers to help in collecting her groceries she turns Om is awestruck the young girl is Gauri Kumari Sharma.

" G Gauri you are here !" Om exclaimed.
" Yes  I came to buy fruits ,"Gauri explained.
" Why ?!" Om asked.
" Well actually that's why we come in the market ," Gauri replied confused.
" I mean....am just shocked to see you here that's all I'll leave now ," Om replied nervously.
" Om may I escort you ," Gauri requested.
Om tried refusing but Gauri gave puppy dog face and accepted.

Shivomru room.
Shivaay is busy perusing his books and gets a call from the principal.
" Good morning sir ," Shivaay greeted.
" Good morning Mr Shivaay ...sorry for the inconveniences ," sir said.
" Not at all sir ," Shivaay replied.
" Ok meet me at my office in next 5 minutes ," said sir.
" Ok ," replied Shivaay.

The principal informed Bani and she was over the moon and said she'll come in 10 minutes.

Bani's room.
" Why so happy ?" Malika asked.
" Because my phase one of the plan is successful ....now I have to go sweetheart ," Bani replied smirking.
" Ok ," Malika said.
Bani fixed her makeup and hair and wore her shoes and went.

Principal's office.
Shivaay knocks and principal tells him to come in.
" Thanks for coming at short notice ," said principal.
" It's fine ," Shivaay replied.
He explained everything to him.
" But why me ?" Shivaay inquired.
" Because she her self chose you ," said sir.
A knock is heard at the door.
He tells her to come in.
" There she is ,"said sir.
"Please Shivaay I need this favor because I want to pass my academics ," Bani said.

Shivaay agrees but hesitantly because he knows Anika is very insecure of Bani.
" Shall we start today at the afternoon ," Bani requested.
" Ok .... but where ?" Shivaay asked.
" At the flower garden ," Bani said.
" Thanks sir I'll take my leave ," Bani added and Shivaay also excused himself.

At the market place.
Gauri was enjoying company of  Om but  her company was interrupted by Anika's call asking her where she was she was annoyed of all days she interrupted her sweet moment with Om.

Om also excused himself and left.

Rudy's class.
All the students were laughing at him and was shocked when Chubby showed her a video of the fight he had and Bhavya.

Flashback shows.
A girl screenshot the video on her phone and posted it went viral.

Rudy was angry and embarrassed if she saw here he definitely will kill her and wished he could be swallowed by the earth.

# Shivika ff 2.0.
Thanks for reading.
End of the chapter.
Please like and comment.