Part 5: Shivaay going to fulfill the Mumbai dream.

Morning time.
Shivaay has woken up he smells samosa and kheer he knew only one thing his grandma is cooking .

He then goes to check if there is any impending house chores he finds it all day the house is spick and span .

Dishes and utensils washed and house is mopped.

He goes to the kitchen.

Aruna sees him coming.

" Hello dear I hope you slept well ," said Aruna .

" Grandma who did all of chores and why are you cooking you could at least let me do it ," Shivaay replied.

" Today you're going to Mumbai I want to give you a good send off dear and the chores ," Aruna was interrupted.

" I did them BFF ," said Ragini coming to their direction.

" Ragini why ....you have to go to work in our eatery ?" Shivaay asked.

"Shivaay today you're leaving let's send you a good send off...you stinky go and take a bath and don't worry about eatery ," Ragini said.

He went and fetched water from tap and bathed he wore a white T shirt jeans and a jean jacket and sneakers he was 🔥🔥💯.

He went and ate breakfast he was getting sad because he was living two special people on his life his granny and his BFF.

Ragini noticed his expression and tried making jokes to make him feel happy plus Aruna also tried cheering him.

They ate breakfast and Ragini and him went to his room to help him assist him with his luggage.

They went to living room Aruna prayed for journey mercies and blessed him .

As Shivaay was always concerned about her grandma she reminded her to eat on time, bed rest and take medicine on time.

She promised she'll do so he hugged her and left with Ragini to the railway station.

They arrived tears started cascading on her cheeks and Shivaay wiped them and told that she will continue being her friend even if he will be in Mumbai and her in Udaipur.

" Ticket 45 enter the train ," said conductor.

That was his ticket and left train started moving and he continued waving at her.

After 2 hours arrived Mumbai passengers started alighting one by one.

Shivaay alighted he was surprised to see
Mumbai city of dreams beautiful buildings, skyscrapers and sceneries.

He the called Aruna he reached Mumbai she was alongside Ragini.

They thanked God.

Shivaay boarded a rickshaw and arrived at Mumbai University.

Students were still being admitted and as he was going he saw a young man dropping his wallet ( Om) and left his luggage and went after home he finally caught up with.

" Excuse you dropped your wallet here it is ," Shivaay said while panting over his breath.

" Thanks... what's your name ?"Om asked.

" No problem ....my name is Shivaay ,'' said Shivaay.

" Am Omkara you're new here ," replied Om.

" Yes if you excuse I have left my luggage at admission office bye ," said Shivaay.

" If you need any help here is my number don't hesitate to call me ," said Om.

" Ok I better go ," Shivaay said.
He left and went to admission block his fees were paid but unfortunately most of the rooms which were cheaper were booked.

He was still at admission office and thought for a while and decided to call om.

" Hi Om ...sorry for disturbing you I have a crisis I don't have a room ," said Shivaay.

" No worries bro ....we still have a space for one person ," said Om.

" Thanks ," replied Shivaay.

" Anytime am coming at admission office to help you carry your stuff after 5 minutes ," said Om.

He was happy he find Shivaay because the thought of staying with Chubby and Rudy who were dirty was just disgusting.

He arrived and assisted Shivaay carrying his luggage to their room.

# Shivika ff 2.0.

End of the chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Please like and comment.