Part 2

Shivaay and Ragini  have already sold samosas and are locking doors behind them.

Shivaay drives Ragini and him home using his bike and drops her and leaves.

He unlock the gate and locks them he finds lights on and wonders because Aruna slept early and it was past her bedtime.

He goes and Aruna tells him to sit down .

" Shivaay I have good news ,"said Aruna.

" Grandma have you taken your medicine ......why are you still up?" Shivaay asked.

" That's why I have good news........ because you know I forget easily so my news is that you have gotten scholarship to join Mumbai University ," said Aruna.

" Wow.....but how ?" Shivaay asked.

" You see before you taking high school exam I went and submit your name to the agency is the least I could since I am burden to you ," said Aruna.

" Grandma never say that word.... because you have been there for me in my highs and lows that's why I will work hard to build a mansion for you ," said Shivaay.

" Am happy that I found a gem like you ," said Aruna.

" Am sure mum and dad must be proud in heaven ," said Shivaay.

" Yes I know ," said Aruna .

Flashback shows that one day as she was walking home she saw a baby at an alley she tried putting posters on wall if parents were looking for it but no one came and took it because she was lonely 
as she was widow and was barren.She lied to him about his parents.

Oberoi mansion.
Pinky is having a nightmare concerning her delivery .She shouts no and Shakti is awake and consoles her he inquires about his dream and says that she still having that dream.

Meanwhile Omru are packing luggages because tomorrow is college and Veer is in his room he never associated with them felt he was out of his league.

Kapoor mansion.

Anika is preparing her suitcase and thinks what Rivya said and says she will muster the courage.

Bani is in her room preparing her clothes .

Gauri's room.

Gauri is preparing also .

Bhavya's room.

She is preparing but doing it recklessly because she hadn't prepared for tomorrow.

Shivaay's room.
After taking Aruna to bed he comes he thanks God for fulfilling his dreams he imagines a life where him and his grandma live a luxurious life without hurdles and bustles .....but the thought of leaving Udaipur and going to Mumbai scares him how will she take care of herself ? what will she eat and other " wh " questions.

# Shivika ff 2.0

Please like and comment.

Thanks for reading.