Part 26

Rivya hear Anika coming with sound of her shoes and quickly jump in the couch and Bhavya uses remote to switch Tv.

Anika had a spare key and opens the door .
" Hey guys... what are you watching ?" Anika asked.
" Star wars ," Gauri replied.
" Avatar last Airbender ," Bhavya replied.
They answered in unison.
" You guys are not good liars...I know you were spying on me and Shivaay ," Anika said.
" What !?" Rivya exclaimed.
" While talking to him I saw you too on the window because I heard curtains drawn ," Anika explained.
" Ok we're caught .....tell us everything and even box you're carrying ," Gauri said.
" Yes Annie ," Bhavya added.

Anika explained everything to them.
" Wow Shivaay is very romantic ...I wish that Omkara does for me the same ," Gauri replied.
" Annie did you tell him  how you feel about him ?" Bhavya asked.
" I was scared to tell him because I thought it will jeopardize our friendship and it's important to me ," Anika said .
" Annie you can never know until you're try ," Gauri replied.

Shivomru room.
Shivaay arrives the room is pitch darkness.
He assumes that Omru are asleep and switches lights on and screams finding Omru on the couch.
" What the heck guys ?!" Shivaay shrieked.
" How was your date brother ?" Rudy asked.
" Om stop him please ," Shivaay replied.
" He isn't wrong .... because Romeo is smiling because of Juliet ," Om teased.
" You guys are impossible ....if you excuse me I'll go and take a bubble bath ," Shivaay said leaving.

" Om do you think he likes Anika ?" Rudy asked.
"Yes definitely but he seems scared ," Om responded.

Anirivya room.
Rivya are asleep and Anika removes the necklace she kisses it and puts it in the box.
" I see now Rivya were right you're my good tidings ," Anika said to herself.

Shivomru room.
Omru are asleep and Shivaay calls her grandma .
" Hi grandma.....how are you ?" Shivaay said.
" Now you remember your grandma ," Aruna replied.
" No.... grandma these days am busy ," Shivaay replied.
" I am grateful for your support but remember dear don't be selfish for yourself ," Aruna replied.
" I know grandma but you're more important to me than anything else ," Shivaay added.
"You're my gem dear ....always remember to care for yourself.....but today you're tone is happy care to tell me....do you have a girlfriend?" Aruna asked.
" No grandma I don't ...I have better things to do than that to work hard so that we can live the better life ," Shivaay replied.
" Ok I can't win over you... goodnight ," Aruna said yawning.
" Ok sweet dreams and goodnight," Shivaay said while disconnecting the call.

Morning time.
Shivaay prepares breakfast ( fruit salad, curried rice and etc ).
Rudy comes.
"Mmh Delicious can I taste ....hey salad meet Rudra," Rudy said.
" Don't touch it yet .....help me to carry to the dining room," Shivaay replied.
" Ouch! .....anyways you should meet Anika more often to prepare yummy food,"Rudy teased.
" How many times should I tell you Anika and I are friends.....anyways take food to dining or I'll slap you so tight that your face will get swollen," Shivaay said.
" Not my money maker," Rudy said touching his handsome face.
He carried food and Shivaay after finishing he assisted him.
" Om ! Hurry ! Am starting come and eat !" Rudy yelled.

Shivru settled and Om came he wasn't jovial today.

Flashback shows.
After Om finished bathing and wore clothes he received text that shows that today was the last lesson he's going to have with Gauri.

Anirivya room.
Anika was overjoyed because of yesterday that she prepared breakfast and call Rivya to dining room.
" Mmmh I can see Shivaay has an effect on you ," Gauri said.
" Thanks Shivaay .....am enjoying you making Annie happy," Bhavya added.

They continued teasing and started blushing.

Shivomru room.
Rudy was busy enjoying the food and Shivaay noticed Om was distracted.
" Om are you ok ?" Shivaay asked.
" Yes am ok ," Om replied avoiding eye contact.
" No you aren't okay ?" Shivaay replied.
" Why do you say that ?" Om said.
" Because you haven't touched your food ," Shivaay replied.
" Yes bro...it's still full...we promised each other no secrets ," Rudy added noticing food.

Om explained everything.
" Bro universe is on your side tell her how you feel about her ," Rudy said.
" Rudy is right tell her your feelings ," Shivaay added.
" But before I was rejected... what if I become rejected and undergo depression again and I recovered from that," Om replied.
" Om in life you don't know until you try ," Shivaay advised.
" Ok I will....but also do what you preach about Anika ," Om said.
" You guys are crazy ...for goodness sake we're friends," Shivaay said.

They all finished eating and left.
Anirivya also after eating left.

Thanks for reading.
# Shivika ff 2.0
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.