Part 43

"Actually......," said   Om and was interrupted by Rudy.
" Brother I thought you're Om's best friend," said Rudy.
" I'm his best friend....why ?" Shivaay said confused.
" Don't you know what tomorrow is ?" Rudy asked.

Shivaay looked at the calendar and replied.
" 7 th November," replied Shivaay.
" Does it not ring a bell?" Rudy asked.
" Actually no," replied Shivaay.
" Let me cut the chase tomorrow Om and Gauri are celebrating 1 month anniversary of being a couple and we went to inform Gauri and her friends about it since we're making final arrangements," explained Rudy.
" How could I be so stupid congrats Om.....what help can I assist you with ?" Shivaay replied.
" Nothing all arrangements are yet to be concluded.....the only thing you can do is to come for the party......it will mean a lot to me ," replied Om.
" Ok....which time will event commence?" Shivaay asked.
" 11 pm.....we picked that time because today you have no shift," replied Om.
" Okay," said Shivaay.

Rudy yawned in order to avoid Shivaay from interrogating them.
" Ok brother am so tired will discuss the rest of details tomorrow," replied Rudy.
" Even I have an early class tomorrow," responded Shivaay.

All went to bed.

Morning time.
Anirivya room.
Anirivya are taking breakfast and hear a loud knock at the door.
Gauri goes and sees a delivery man.
" Are you Gauri Kumari Sharma?" Delivery man asked.
" Yes I am her ," replied Gauri.
" Sign here and here," responded delivery man.
She did as instructed and he excused himself and took his leave.

Gauri closed the door and came with a box.

" Gauri did you order something?" Bhavya asked.
" No....you and Annie," replied Gauri.
They gestured no.
" How can you ask us this....when it's written to Gauri," Bhavya replied.

She unwrapped the box and were 3 packets of gowns.

" How could we forget Omru invited us for my and his anniversary I guess this was the attire they anticipated we wear," replied Gauri.

Gauri took one written on Gauri.
To my lovely sweetheart please wear this at the event tomorrow you look gorgeous in red.

Gauri blushed after reading this .

Bhavya took one written to Bhavya  and Anika also took one written her name.

Gauri was excited and enthusiastic and return to dining set.
" Gauri am jealous of you," said Anika.
" Why?!" Gauri asked confused.
" Om loves you with all his heart I wish someone could love me the way he does to you," replied Anika.
" I too wish the same as Annie you're lucky and so fortunate to have Om in your life," added Bhavya.
" Am sure the 2 of you will find your prince charming very soon......maybe your princes are right here and you can't see them ....... anyways today we should be happy because it's going to be a joyous occasion," replied Gauri.

Shivomru room.
Shivom are at table eating while Rudy is talking to Chubby.
" Om apart from me, Rudy and Gauri and Bhavya.....is Anika going to be there too," Shivaay said.
" Yes she's one of Gauri's best friend," replied Om.
" Why?" Om asked.
" Don't you think is going to be weird and awkward between 2 of us ?" Shivaay asked.
" You're worrying for no good reason.... just sit back and enjoy the day,"  Om said.

" Chubby did you do as I told you?" Rudy asked.
" Yes I did .........but why am I not invited in the party," replied Chubby.
" Because you'll eat too much in the party as you're a big foodie.......secondly you don't have a date to the party," replied Rudy.
" Yes but don't forget to click some pictures and videos of the party," said Chubby.
" Ok drama queen......but you'll have to send me the liquor," replied Rudy.
" Ok," replied Chubby.
" But discreetly to avoid Shivaay and Om from finding out," replied Rudy.
" But what do you need the liquor for ?" Chubby asked.
" My Friend you're so innocent and naive but let me tell you......when someone is high he/ she confesses his/her genuinely feelings and will bring Anika and Shivaay close together," Rudy explained.
" Wow you're a genius hats to you," Chubby complemented.
" Thanks bro after am Rudy Singh Oberoi......let the 2 nd phase commence ," said Rudy disconnecting the call.

End of the chapter.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0
Thanks for reading.