Part 36

Anirivya room.
" Annie breakfast is ready," Gauri said banging her room.
" Be there in a minute," replied Anika.
She already groomed and was spreading her bed and came.

They started eating breakfast.
There was silence and Gauri wanted to break the ice.
" How was your day ?" Gauri asked.
" It was fine ," said Anika coldly looking down.
" Come on Annie tell me what's bothering you ?" Gauri replied catching her chin.
" Actually yesterday was good you know I and Veer mended our relationship," said Anika.
" Are you guys together....I mean a couple," Gauri said flabbergasted.
" No we're friends," replied Anika.
" Thank goodness," said Gauri.
" Why ?" Anika asked.
" I support the Shivika ship ," said Gauri.
" Talk of the devil.....he pissed me off ," said Anika.
" What ?! Shivaay he's a gentleman," said Gauri.
" Well yesterday he ignored my calls and texts so I decided to confront him but he just left me out of the blue," explained Anika.
" I know Shivaay he can't behavior like that...I think something is definitely wrong ," said Gauri.
" Annie why don't you talk to him again I am sure there is something behind it ," added Gauri.
" Am done Gauri ,"said Anika.

Her phone vibrated Reya texted her that   she's been waited for , for a discussion group.

" Gauri I better go....I forgot about my discussion group..... anyways thanks for the food...bye ," said Anika grabbing her handbag and  wearing her shoes and leaving.

Karate classroom.
Bhavya had finished taking her makeup test and now Sensei was announcing results.
" The following have passed the makeup test ," said Sensei.
" If you haven't heard your name then you'll have to repeat the class ," said Sensei.
Bhavya was getting goosebumps on her body and was nervous.
" ......................................and Lastly......," said Sensei.
Bhavya crossed her fingers.
" Miss Bhavya Rathore ....... congratulations to you all here are your black belt ," said Sensei.
Bhavya was over the moon and then Sensei gave them there black belt.

Anirivya room.
Gauri was cleaning up and out of the blue she heard door bell ring.
She went and saw Om.
" Om! What are you doing here?" Gauri said surprised.
" Actually I came to see Anika is she in ?" Om replied.
" No she just left....but why ?" Gauri said.
Om explained her everything and also Gauri told him what Anika told her.
" Gauri I think both of them need to break the ice," said Om.
" You're right.... operation Shivika is ago ,"Gauri said.
They explain their plan (you'll find out )
" I never knew my girlfriend is a genius," said Om complementing her.
" Aww that's sweet....this plan will bring Shivaay and Anika together," said Gauri.
" I'll like your sexy avatar.....and I hope you'll also spice our romance ," said Om huskily making her to blush like a tomato.
" Okay.... operation Shivika commence and begins right now ," said Gauri.

Bhavya left feeling happy and sees Rudy by himself and hugs him he's speechless and ceases hugging him he's delighted that she's happy.
" Thanks Rudy....I passed with flying colors....take a look at my black belt," Bhavya said excitedly.
" Wow congratulations Bhavya I knew you could do it you truly deserved it because you put your mind to it ," said Rudy.
Bhavya's stomach growled.
" But first let's take you to cafeteria because you must be hungry ," said Rudy.
" It's fine...I'll eat at my room," replied Bhavya.
" No Bhavya we have to celebrate your success," said Rudy dragging her to cafeteria and she just followed him.

Shivaay's classroom.
All are done with their exams and hand over to the lecturer and Shivaay is just sad seeing Veer happy but Om calls him.
" Hey Om what's up," said Shivaay.
" Hey Shivaay am stuck in the janitor's closet ," replied Om.
" What ?! What were you doing there ?" Shivaay asked.
" Actually I was looking for raw materials for my sculpture and I got stuck....hurry it's an emergency," said Om hanging up.

" Om is just reckless ...let me go ," said Shivaay.

Anika was done with her discussion group.
She got a call from Gauri.
" Hey friend," said Anika.
" Hey Annie .....may you please come and help me ....I hope you don't have classes now ," replied Gauri.
" I don't but what are we looking for ?" Anika asked.
"My designs ," said Gauri.
" But what about Bhavya ?" Anika replied.
" She isn't around hurry Anika am counting on you .....bye ," said Gauri hanging up the call.

" That's weird....but I better go she's a drama queen am sure she can cause a scene ," said Anika to herself.

(I forgot to mention janitor's closet in the dialogue please note )

Shivika were now going to janitor's closet.

End of the chapter.
Please like and comment.
Thanks for reading.
#Shivika ff 2.0