Part 30

Night time
Oberoi mansion.
" Shakti are you still awake ?" Pinky asked.
"Yes dear .....am always awake for you ," Shakti said.
"I wish that we find our son ......and so that Veer can have a sibling so that he can't be sad and share a special bond like Omru ," Pinky said.
" We just have to faith in Almighty and be optimistic," Shakti said.
" Thanks Shakti ...I love you ," Pinky said.
" I love you too .....get some rest today was a tiresome day ," Shakti replied.
" Okay goodnight," Pinky said.
" Goodnight dear ," Shakti said kissing her forehead.

Morning time.
Mumbai University.
Shivomru room.
It's 7: 30 am and a knock is heard at the door.
" Who's this coming early in the morning ?" Rudy asked whining.
" Go and check... you're the youngest ," Om replied.
" Om am so tired ," Rudy complained.
" You guys stop fighting I'll go ," Shivaay said coming to living room.

He went and opened the door it was Bani who came with a basket of fruits and home cooked meal.
" Hey Bani...what are you doing early this morning ?" Shivaay asked.
" Well actually I wanted to return the favor you did for me yesterday," Bani replied.
" But Bani it's okay we're friends," Shivaay said.
" Please Shivaay ..... please with cherries on top," Bani requested.
" Ok fine ....how about you join us for breakfast," Shivaay said.
" I love to but  I don't think Omru will be comfortable with me ....plus I have classes in next 15 minutes...bye ," Bani replied.
Okay thanks for the food...bye have a good day," Shivaay said.
Bani nodded and left.

Shivaay came with food.
" Who was that ?" Rudy asked.
" It was Bani ," Shivaay replied.
" I thought it was Anika .....I support the Shivika ship not Shivani.......plus you and Anika make a good pair ....and Bani isn't she Veer's girlfriend ? She's a snobbish girl ," Rudy said.
" Firstly never judge a book by its cover.... people think she is bad but isn't...Bani and Veer broke up," Shivaay explained.
" How do you know?" Rudy asked.
Shivaay explained everything to them.
"But her and Veer were soulmates....anyways I don't care because Veer has never cared for me.....you know sometimes Shivaay I wish you were my brother instead of him," Rudy said.

Om knew how in childhood Rudy begged to be love by him but he always ignored him and tried to divert attention.
" Anyways guys I hope neither of you will be here at lunchtime," Om said.
" Why ?" Rudy asked.
Shivom put hand on face.
" We thought you are a lady's man ...but you clearly aren't," Shivaay said.
" I am preparing a romantic dinner for my fiancee ," Om explained.
" Ooh...I never saw this side of you Om...its sexy and hot," Rudy said.
" Shut up Rudy," Om said.
" Anyways let's eat before food gets cold and she prepared with lots of love ," Shivaay said.

They started eating and found food to be delicious.
" I have to admit the witch knows how to cook," Rudy said.
" Mmh..it's yummy and tasty," Om said.
" She's a pretty good cook ," Shivaay said.

They finished eating and left.

Oberoi mansion.
Kitchen.
Kalyani smelled a sweet aroma of someone cooking.
She came to kitchen and found Pinky cooking.
" Dear...it's been a long time seeing you cooking...to be honest I miss your dishes ," Kalyani said.
" After hearing the news...I became happy and when we found my son ....I want him to love my dishes," Pinky said.
" May you please stay happy and smile ," Kalyani said.
" Thanks mother in law," Pinky said.

She left and Pinky finished cooking and told servants to take to dine.

Pinky went to their room she saw Shakti struggling with his tie and helped him and thanked her and told him to come to dine.
Shakti was surprised to see her cooking he missed it every since Pinky got news for her delivery and left cooking to servants and three started eating in the way Tejvi came after their workshop in Greece.
" Do I smell Spinach salad Ratoutille ?" Tej asked.
" Yes dear...Pinky cooked ," Kalyani replied.
" Wow Pinky I missed your cooking it's been long..tell us the special occasion first ," Jhanvi said.
" Sit down first sister in law and brother," Shakti said.
They sat and Shakti explained the good news.
" Am so happy for you brother and Pinky ," Tej said.
" Am so happy ...they will be joy and happiness after a long time and our family will expand ," Jhanvi said.
They congratulated Pinky and Shakti.

Mumbai University.
Rudy is done with his classes and goes to the gym sector.

Flashback shows.
Early in the morning he bumped into Bhavya.
" I'm so sorry ," Bhavya said.
"It's ok .... excuse me I have classes," Rudy requested.
" Wait please for 3 minutes," Bhavya said.
" Ok...tell me ," Rudy said.
" Actually you told me you know martial arts ...I was hoping you could teach me ..... because I requested lecturer to give me a makeup test ," Bhavya replied.
" Ooh....you mean karate ....meet me at gym at 4 pm," Rudy said.
" Cool.... thanks bye have a good day," Bhavya replied.
"Okay see you ," Rudy said leaving.

He was waiting for Bhavya then he was awestruck the tomboy Bhavya she knew wasn't dressed like that today she wore a sports bra and leggings it was showing her flat tummy and today he got to see her beauty never seen her hips like Kim Kardashian and her feminine physique like Priyanka Chopra.

Bhavya called him but wasn't responding she flipped her fingers.
" Rudy are you ok....shall we start ," Bhavya said.
He nodded his head in agreement.
Bhavya excused herself went to dressing room to wear her karate clothes.
" Rudy.. what's wrong with you... you're staring at Bhavya.... snap out of it ," Rudy said to himself.

He was already in his karate clothes and she came.
Rudy noticed that she didn't tight her belt well so he approached her.
She was struggling but her ego didn't want her to accept help.
" May I ," Rudy requested.
He touched her tummy and a shiver ran down Bhavya's body.
He tight it also she was lost and Rudy also flipped his fingers.
" Shall we start," Rudy said.
They started at first Bhavya wasn't getting hang of it but her persistence to try made Rudy admire her and she got hang of it and now both were tired and sweaty.

They decided to call it a day and  went back to their daily routine.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0
End of the chapter.