Part 4

Shivaay's house.
Shivaay comes home early and doesn't find Aruna she is worried sick , tries calling her and agrees to ask his neighbors when he was about to.....

His grandma appeared at the door.

" Where were you granny I was worried something bad happened ?" shivaay asked.

" Relax my dear I went to the market ," said Aruna shivaay interrupted her " but why grandma ."

" To buy you new clothes ," said Aruna .

" But I am okay with my clothes ," said Shivaay.

" You need new clothes because your clothes are getting worn out plus you're going to University what if people bully you ," said Aruna.

" Grandma I am going to University to study not to mind what people are saying in order to give you a comfortable life besides am not a weakling am Shivaay the strongest ," replied Shivaay.

" But first look at them...they aren't expensive but I hope you like them," said Aruna.

She bought 4 white T shirts and 4 jeans they were cheap but good.

" Grandma they are beautiful just like you grandma ," said Shivaay.

" Stop complementing and go and change to see the way they look on you ," Aruna said hitting him on his shoulder lovingly.

" Ok I am going ," Shivaay replied.

He went.

He was looking 🔥🔥.

" Wow ...my grandson looks like Hrishtik
Roshan plus those eyes ...am sure you'll be girls crushes ," said Aruna.

" Stop it granny you're crazy ," Shivaay said.

Mumbai University.

Omru have already booked a room but there is still a space for one person because Veer decided to book with his " cool " friends instead.

Anirivya go to their room each has their own space Anika space is purple ( favorite color ) Gauri ( yellow ) and Bhavya ( black).

It was lunch time all were on the cafeteria just then Veer who was famous wanted to say something.

" Ladies and gentleman I have an important announcement to make i Veer Singh Oberoi ladies man I am taken by Miss Bani Kapoor she is my girlfriend ," said Veer.

Bani came at the stage everyone started cheering and applauding for them but one person ran off yes Anika all over her dreams shattered and hopes crushed.

Gauri and Bhavya went after her.

Mumbai University corridor.
They find her crying.

" Annie stop crying you don't deserve him you deserve someone better  I promise someone will love you ," Gauri said.

" Yes babes...plus even if you're identical twins you are more beautiful ," added Bhavya.

Their words made her happy and stop crying.

They went to their rooms .

Omru 's room.

" Om I think I should invite Chubby to be our roomate don't you think ," said Rudy.

" No rudra I can't have two dirty people let's wait for someone else to come ," replied Om.

" If then person doesn't come ?" Rudra asked.

" Then call Chubby ok ," said Om.

Evening time.

Omru 's room.

Omru are having a video chat with Dadi.

" Where is Veer isn't he with you ?" Dadi asked.

" Well actually grandma he is staying with his friends ," said Rudra.

" Don't worry I'll talk to him ," said Dadi.

" It's ok we are fine ," said Om.

" You all take care sleep and eat well goodnight ," replied Dadi.

" Same ," Omru replied.

Shivaay's house.

Shivaay brings supper for her and Aruna she complements his cooking and says she'll miss his cooking and Shivaay tries to console her he gives her medicine and tucks her to bed.

End of this chapter.

# Shivika ff 2.0.

Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.