Part 39

Om's room.
" Om I better go .....I know Anika is about to come home.......I want her to tell me everything.......I am sure right now Shivaay and her made up and are official," said Gauri after looking at her watch.
" Stay for 5 minutes..... please ," Om pleaded.
" Om is not am going abroad am here ......and technology has advanced we have phones for calling and texting.....so am leaving......I want her to give the whole story," Gauri said.
" Ok sweetheart,"said Om removing his hands from her shoulders.
Gauri stood up and packed her stuff and started leaving.
" Gauri wait!" Om said making her turn confused.
" Yes om....did I forget something?" Gauri replied.
" Yes ," Om said coming closer to her and kissed her forehead.
" I forgot my good bye kiss to my sweetheart.....you may now leave ," replied Om.
Gauri was just confused and waved good bye and left Om was just admiring her innocence.

Chubby was talking to Rudy but he wasn't listening to him he was a bit distracted.
"So do you think I was right in my decision," said Chubby.
But he was thinking of what Bhavya said " meeting Yuvraj".
Chubby repeated the question but was no response.
He flips his hands.
" Earth to Rudy ," replied Chubby.
" What ?! Rudy exclaimed confused.
" Were you even listening to me ," replied Chubby.
" Y- Yes ," said Rudy hesitantly.
"You hesitated.......tell me what's wrong am your friend," replied Chubby.
" Well when I was talking to Bhavya she told me about Yuvraj...... that's what I have been thinking about," explained Rudy.
" But as for I know you.....you have never been bothered by your girlfriends suitors now you're bothered with her friend," said Chubby teasingly.
" Keep quiet Chubby.....I just want to see the guy because Bhavya is cool so maybe he's cool and I can be his friend ," replied Rudy.
" Just search him .... okay," added Rudy.
" Okay jealous guy.....I mean dude ," replied Chubby .
Rudy was glaring at him.

Anirivya room.
Anika unlocked the door her eyes are swollen because she had been crying and decides to freshen up.
She finishes bathing and was now in a towel and somebody was calling her it was Veer.
" Hey Anika ," said Veer.
" Hey Veer ," replied Anika coldly.
" Is everything okay.....you sound low than usual?" Veer asked.
" No I just had a flu..... that's why my voice is low," replied Anika.
" I hope you recover soon......anyways that's not why I called you," said Veer.
" But why ?" Anika asked confused.
" Did you receive my package?" Veer asked.
" Package ?! Anika asked.
A door bell was rang.
" Hold on Veer ," requested Anika.
She left her phone on table and went.
A delivery man was there.
" Are you Anika Kapoor?" Delivery man asked.
" Yes I am her," Anika replied.
" Sign here and here," said Delivery man.
She signed and gave her package and left and she thanked her and closed the door.

Package was a box written to Dr Anika from Veeranshu Singh Oberoi.
Anika withdrew the hold and said she received it.
" Now open it ," Veer said.
She took scissors from dining set and removed it.
It was a purple dress with matching leggings and matching flats.
" Wow it was really beautiful.....but it looks expensive," Anika said.
" It was only 3000 Us dollars," replied Veer.
" 3000  Us dollars !? That must cost you a fortune!" Anika exclaimed.
" Is not what you did for me .........you saved my life if it weren't for you l could be buried 30 feet down ," said Veer.
" Don't say that .....the past is past we're in present we can't change it but we can definitely change our present ," explained Anika.
" Spoken like a true psychiatrist.....do you like my gift," said Veer.
" I love it thanks bye,"said Anika.
" Bye have a good day," said Veer disconnecting the call.

Shivomru room.
Shivaay came home after a long day and removed his bag pack and jacket and shoes and jumped to the couch.
Om came after hearing someone open the door.
They fist bumped.
" So how was your day?" Om asked.
" Tiring but okay.....I waited for you in the closet but you were nowhere to be found," Shivaay said.
" Ooh that...... actually I and Gauri hatched up w plan to bring you and Anika close together ......did it work ? Are you official now ? Om said.
" Nope," said Shivaay.
" But why ?" Om asked confused.
" Me and Anika aren't meant for each other Om ," replied Shivaay.
" But why?.......You guys share an amazing chemistry together everyone can see it," explained Om.
Shivaay sighed.
" I have realized that ,"responded Shivaay.
"Shivaay I think you're afraid of something else .....right ," replied Om.
" Me.....nothing and plus I want to focus on my studies so that I can make my granny proud," said Shivaay.
" I stink.....am going to take a bath ....excuse me," Shivaay replied avoiding further interrogations from Om.

Bhavya has already gotten notes from Yuvraj , she leaves smiling and walks to go to their room and Rudy sees her and she sees him and approaches him.
" Hi Bhavya.....why are you so happy?" Rudy asked.
" Is just that Yuvraj made my day he's so funny," replied Bhavya.
" Not more than me ," replied Rudy.
" What was that ?" Bhavya asked.
" Nothing.....now if you excuse me i think Chubby needs me in class bye," said Rudy .
" Ok bye," replied Bhavya leaving.
Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0
End of the chapter.