Part 41

Bani's room.
Malika arrived late and was exhausted because of her busy schedule and unfortunately today was her day to prepare supper according to the duty rooster.

She removed her jacket and shoes in the 
living room she didn't find Bani and she came after 5 minutes as she was in the washroom  then Bani went to the living room to watch some TV.

Malika went to the kitchen and found cooking pots and saucers covered when she opened it she smelled a delightful aroma .

" Surprise ! Surprise Malika ! " Bani exclaimed.
"Bani why did you cook and yet today was my turn......I wasn't going to escape from it ," Malika replied.
" I just pitied and feel sorry for you so I decided to cook  for you," Bani responded.
" I know that's not the real reason.....tell me the truth why you're in a good mood today," replied Malika.
" Let's sit and eat first then I'll tell you," replied Bani.

They carried everything to the dining room and started eating.
" Ok tell me," Malika said.
" Actually you know Malika........when I was young  I always wanted my dad to actually notice me but to his eyes Anika was better she's smart and always  gave her more attention......so in high school and here in university I made myself a diva in order for men to be attracted by me to get their attention .....yes they used to give me their credit cards , shopping and luxurious items ......they used to think what was best for me but I wasn't happy ......even with Veer to others we were a match from heaven perfect .......yes I could see the love but nothing I didn't feel it and then I met Shivaay he accepted my flaws my initial plan was to make him fall for me but it was vice versa....he actually knew the real me Bani Kapoor and I have never felt so happy in my life and I think I love him," Bani explained while tears rolling down her cheeks.
" Bani am sorry happy for you......but you aren't bad as people assume you're .......you just hid your insecurities by becoming a diva for affection......but always remember that I love you bestie and you're not alone," replied Malika.
Bani hugging her.
" Let's eat no more emotional talk.....I hate tears ," Bani said.
Malika nodded.

Shivomru room.
" What's the plan?" Om asked.
" Ok the plan is...... bring me food," Rudy replied.
" That's your plan?!" Om said.
" No Om.....I can't think in an empty stomach," Rudy said pointing his stomach.
Om left and brought food.
" Here is the food your majesty," said Om.
Rudy started eating and it was cold.
" Om may you heat this food for me ," replied Rudy.
" Am not doing such....you have your hands," replied Om angrily.
" Ok then I won't tell you the plan ........ Shivaay and Anika will continue having misunderstandings and you'll to be blame for it because of your pride and ego," Rudy said manipulating Om.
" Your reverse psychology won't work on me......I'll do it for Shivaay because he's my friend," Om said carrying food and Rudy was just smiling.

Om can when he heated the food.
He was glaring at him angrily and put the food angrily on table Rudy was just loving his drama.

" You'll thank me after I bring  Shivaay and Anika together ......plus you look sexy and hot when you're angry I love this avatar," Rudy said.

" Shut up Rudy! Just finish eating and tell me the plan because Shivaay is about to come," replied Om

He finished eating.

Game of love plan.

" How long have you and Gauri been dating?" Rudy asked Om.
" 4 weeks....why ?" Om asked.
" That's one month right ?" Rudy replied.
" Yes.... what's this suppose to do with plan ?" Om asked.
" Because will invite Anika and Bhavya alongside Gauri to celebrate your one month anniversary ," Rudy replied.
" But I wanted to celebrate privately with Gauri not some public," Om said complaining.
" Do you won't brother to never be happy in his life after what many things he has done for us ," said Rudy blackmailing him.
"Of course not,"  Om replied.
" Let's go then ," Rudy responded.
" Where to ?" Om asked.
" To your girlfriend place and invite them ," Rudy explained.
" Ok let me go alone ," Om responded.
" Why ?! " Rudy asked confused.
" You and Bhavya might have world war 2 in there," Om explained.
" No we aren't...... because me and her are friends ," Rudy replied.
" How ?When ?What ? Where ? ......,"  Om asked.
" Enough with ' wh' questions.....let's go before brother comes interrogating us with a lot of questions," Rudy replied.

They went  to Anirivya room.

Thanks for reading.
# Shivika ff 2.0
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.