Part 8

Shivaay has reached his class and the lecturer sends him to sit next to Veer he glares at him angrily.

" Pretty boy remember this is my tuff ok don't be all high and mighty ," Veer whispered to him.

Shivaay wasn't afraid of his empty threats.

He continued listening to the lecturer soon the class was over and they were dismissed.

Shivaay went to shivomru room.
He was exhausted and decided to go and take a shower.

Anika left her class and she remembered Gauri asking her to go Shivomru room to go and take documents from Omkara because she had a class.

Shivaay was at the room alone as Om went to an art workshop and Rudy was partying with his friends .

Anika went to the door she rang the doorbell.

Shivaay thought it was Om.

He was on a towel.

He opened the door.

Anika got inside

She didn't notice him .

He slammed the door he was behind Anika.

Anika turned he saw his hair drenched in water and hot and sexy.

Shivaay started walking towards her and she moved to the wall.

He approached her.

Anika felt shy and looked downwards Shivaay saw her sleeve dress went down he pulled it Anika looked at
his hazel blue eyes and got fascinated by them.

They entered an eye lock and Anika's phone in her purse interrupted their moment.

She moved and took her phone.

" Hi Annie did you get the documents ?" Gauri asked.

" Not yet ... don't worry I'll get them good bye ," Anika replied.

She disconnected the call.

" Excuse me s- Shivaay you've had it where are the documents ?" Anika asked Shivaay.

" I'll ask om wait a moment ," said Shivaay.

He asked Om and he told them where documents are.

Shivaay gave them to Anika she left.

Anika went to Anirivya room she was alone she missed her father and phoned him.

" Hi dad ," Anika said.

" Hey now you remember you have a dad," said Ram .

" Sorry dad I have been busy with school work ," said Anika.

" I know dear I was breaking your leg how are you coping in school ......and your sister how is she ?" Ram asked .

" Am doing well because I have Gauri and Bhavya and as for Bani she and I don't talk so much but a guess she is ok plus she has a boyfriend ," said Anika.

" Am happy for you dear don't worry you'll also have a boyfriend ...anyways sweetheart I bet go Pia is calling good bye ," Ram replied.

" Ok good bye ," said Anika she disconnected the call.

Anika went and took a bath as she was showering she remembered her and Billu and how when he touched her the way her spine got chilly vibes.

She remembered Bhavya about good tidings and thought Maybe Shivaay is her good tidings.

Thanks for reading.

# Shivika ff 2.0.

End of the chapter.

Please like and comment