Part 3 : Coming to University

Anika's room.
Ram comes to Anika's room she covers her blanket he is happy and proud his daughter is going to University but apart of him is sad whom is he going to discuss politics and other important details with ..... just then she wakes up.

" Sorry for interrupting your sleep sweetie ," said Ram.

" No it's ok dad....why are you sad ?"Anika asked.

" Because you're leaving....whose going to remind me to take my medicine on time and to remind me to brush my teeth.... because me and Pia are getting old ," said Ram sadly.

" Don't worry dad I will be here with you spiritually but not physically ," said Anika.

" What do you mean ?" Ram asked.

" Dad we are in the 21 st century we have phones .....not like you who had letters ," said Anika.

" Silly girl ....am going to miss your jokes ," said Ram.

" I love when you smile but am going to miss you dad ," said Anika.

They hugged each other and Ram leaves .

Oberoi mansion.

Pinky goes to Veer's room he finds him fast asleep she caresses his hair and gives a good night kiss to him and says.

" May heavens protect you my son I love you ," said Pinky she leaves and closes the door quietly.

Morning time.

Oberoi mansion.
All have eaten breakfast and prayed for and Dadi calls to give Omru and Veer her blessings and says " May God bless you be together and stay together ."

They leave accompanied with Khanna ( family driver ) and go .

Kapoor mansion.

Anika has already showered and wore a 
purple dress with purple leggings she is 😘.

Bani wore a stiletto black dress and flats and tied a ponytail hair.

They take breakfast and Pia sends her daughters last goodbye she is emotional and Ram hugs them and escorts them outside and tells driver to drive safely or else he will face his wrath.

They go.

Mumbai University.

There is a lot of students reporting today.Omru and Veer arrive just then Veer friends come and  tells them to be their roomate and agrees Omru were disappointed because they remember him assuring Tej will be their responsibility.

Gauri and Bhavya have already reached 
waiting for Anika.Her and Bani are seen coming out and approach her and start cuddling and hugging each other Bani excuses herself because she was disgusted by Anika always  hanging with people of not there status.

" Good thing the witch has left.....she was irritating me ," said Bhavya.

Gauri and Anika laugh at her words and go to the receptionist office to book a room.

" Om let Veer be... let's check out the girls they're looking hot ," said Rudy.

" Ok ," said Om.

Rudra and om are looking but one girl caughts Om's eye Gauri very beautiful wearing a blue 👗 and blue leggings.

" Earth to Om ," Rudy said flipping his hands .

" What were you lost in ?" Rudy asked.

" Nothing ," Om replied.

" Let's go and book a room ," said Rudy.

They went.

Ragini and Shivaay's eatery .
Ragini is quiet which is weird.
" Ragini why are you quiet today ...did I do something wrong ?" Shivaay asked.
"You didn't....is just that you are going to leave me ," said Ragini.
" That's what you are worried about... don't worry I will be calling you and messaging you ," replied Shivaay.
" But someone told me when people go to Mumbai never think of coming back ," said Ragini.
" Ragini am not that person because you and grandma are very close people to my heart ," Shivaay replied.
" Promise me ," said Ragini.
" Pinky promise ," said Shivaay .
" Always remember am your BFF for life ," said Shivaay.

Ragini felt better after hearing his words.
End of the chapter.
Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.
# Shivika ff 2.0