Chapter 41 - Home Sweet Home...?

?????, ????? ??, 2023

Acinonyx was walking through the desert with Rschvania on her neck as she panicked, the desert wind sweeped through Rschvania's hair as she continued to brush it out of her face with her fingers.

The hybrid looked over at Rsch who looked like she was in sorrow or suffering or regret or guilty. No one knew what her exact issue was and it hurt Acinonyx.

It was hard to talk to Rsch at the moment, "So..." She sighed "Why are we going near the lost City of Night again?" Onyx questioned as Rsch snapped out of her trace "I feel a deep connection with Nightwings and if there's any place I want to last see of this world it's here."

Acinonyx shrugged and continued walking until they saw large mountains with a dark field behind them, Onyx flew up the mountains and in the lost City of Night.

Onyx turned back into her human form and opened a amethyst colored portal in front of them while looking at a note book with a brown leather cover and many different colored sticky notes, "You can't do this alone, can you?" Onyx looked down at Rsch.

Tears of both joy and sorrow swelled up in her eyes as she shook her head while grabbing Onyx's hand, she squeezed her hand to send a message to Rsch that everything is alright.

"You ready?" Onyx asked, "Yes" "I'll be sad to leave this place..." Rsch mumbled as Onyx turned to face her "Do you want to look at the sunset from the highest mountain?" Onyx suggested, Rschvania nodded and ran to the tallest mountain.

They stayed there for a while, the human looked around and thought back to everything she had seen, everyone she had met, everything new she had learned and all the new friends she made but would never truly abandon.

Rsch found the courage to speak after a while, "I lived a dream... I LIVED A DREAM! I have LIVED A LIFE!" Rsch shouted out of nowhere and it shocked the dragonet beside her.

She giggled and they both went back down to the portal, "I'll see Pyrrhia again, right?" Rsch asked with known sorrow in her voice, "Yes, you just won't live here all the time" Onyx said "You gave proper goodbyes to the others?" Onyx asked.

Rsch nodded and stepped in the portal while holding Acinonyx's hand.
_______________________________________________________________

They stepped into a large building with faint pink walls, white pillars, large brown benchs and a stand.

Rsch stared in disbelief as a tall man walked into the room, one side of his face was white and the other was lavender while his messy braided hair followed the same pattern, he wore dark clothes and was little shorter then Acinonyx.

He stared at Acinonyx and didn't noticed Rsch yet, "Sarvente! I think a demon creature wants to talk to you" He shouted "Is that racist, what I look like or... you know what I don't give a field of flying f*cks" Onyx said calmly as Rsch came out from under her wing a sobbing mess.

"Sh*t I forgot my plush!" Rschvania sobbed out while Onyx reached into her bag and grabbed the lavender toy as her (Un-biological) sister hugged it, "Rschvania...?" The man asked.

Rsch looked between the plush and the weird man a few times then looked straight at him, "Krusy!" Rsch squealed while hugged the plush tighter.

"Yo, she may have a few mental issues but seeing you I'm sure she'll live" Onyx said as Krus looked at her uncomfortably "Oh umm" He voice shook in fear as he hugged his girlfriend who was sobbing in happiness, "What's you're name?" Onyx asked.

"KRUSVETO, KRUSVETO I'm Krusveto and this is Rschvania!" Krusveto explained, "No sh*t Sherlock, me and my friends in Pyrrhia have been making sure she doesn't die" Acinonyx whispered, "Oh I thought you would have eaten her..." Rsch covered Krusveto's mouth "Just stop Krusy" Rsch smiled at Krus as he kissed her.