Chapter 39 - Dark and Light

????, ???????? ??, 2023

A dark purple Nightwing ran across a black brick building with prison cells going down the walls as the Nightwing ran.

She ran through a big black door with golden swirls running on the door as the Nightwing jumped through it in a panic, "FERICEHUNTER!" The Nightwing yelled out to a black and green Nightwing and a pure black Nightwing.

They both looked over at the dark purple Nightwing "What is it Galaxytalon?" Fericehunter asked as Galaxytalon walked over to them.

She was huffing in a panic, "We need to get the Desert Hunters and alert them!" Galaxytalon folded her wings and sighed, the pure black Nightwing looked confused "I'm so confused..." the black Nightwing muttered.

Galaxytalon sprang to her talons, "We need to get the entity sorters and the searching! Galaxytalon shouted which alerted a larger light purple Nightwing.

He walked over to the smaller Nightwings, "Galaxytalon- I- what is wrong?!" Swiftflight asked, "There was a big Icewing, and-and blue organs were hanging from his stomach, it looked at me with eyes of terror," Galaxytalon panicked.

Fiercehunter went over to the magic control dragon and hugged her, "I'll call the searching to be on a look out near the edge of The Kingdom of Night and I'll get the entity sorters to come with us." Swiftflight said.

Fiercehunter looked at Swiftflight with a side glance, "What about the food bringers, who will keep watch of entities if the entity sorters are in the desert?" Fiercehunter asked.

Swiftflight thought for a moment, "Starsight call the rest of the Night Hunters" He looked over at the black Nightwing and demanded, Starsight ran off into a long hallway.

Swiftflight went on top of a rock as the rest of the Night Hunters were below, "What is this about Swiftflight? Some of us are very busy!" A black and green Nightwing named Terrorbringer yelled out from the crowd.

The headmaster glared at Terrorbringer as he backed up with a scared expression on his face, "We have gotten a report form Galaxytalon, our Magic Control, that a dead dragon could be an entity that was found on the edge of the desert," Swiftflight said.

"Me, Galaxytalon, Turthseer and the entity sorters are coming with me to warn the Desert Hunters and the Outclaws" Swiftflight sighed, "The Searching will go out and check the Night Kingdom! The food bringers will keep the entities in check while we are gone." Swiftflight said.

He sighed "Now I need Obsidiantail to check the south area of the kingdom, Prophecyseeker to check the west area, Cursedestoryer to check the north and Eclipsemaker to check the east." Swiftflight flared his wings at the four dragons in the crowd, they walked out of the room to check the kingdom.

The food bringers, Fiercehunter and Shadowscale, went to a big room with glass dorms and cages which were pretty much empty, "What do you think could happen if Swiftflight and the others didn't get to the Desert Hunters in time, Fiercehunter?" Shadowscale asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and fixed her wings, "Why do the food bringers have to watch over the entities with no one else in headquarters?" Fiercehunter asked.

Shadowscale rolled his eyes, "What do you mean? Galaxytalon is in her office" Fiercehunter let out a puff of fire, "Were you not listening to headmaster? Galaxytalon was the dragon to see the Icewing! Of course she is going with headmaster!" Shadowscale gasped.

Fiercehunter went over to Shadowscale, "Why was that so surprising?" Fiercehunter asked, "I barely listened! Terrorbringer kept complaining the whole time! Starsight threatened us aswell!" Shadowscale complained.

"Good for her!" Fiercehunter shouted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Outclaw tent:

Acinonyx was talking to Twany and Six-Claws while the other dragons there were in the offices or out of tent and in the city.

A purple Nightwing appeared at the front of the tent as Acinonyx went over to the Nightwing, "May we help you?" Onyx asked raising her talons, "We are the Night Hunters and we need to talk to Queen Thorn" He said.

Acinonyx looked confused, "Oh the Night Hunters! Why do you need Queen Thorn though?" Onyx asked again, the Nightwing scoffed, "I don't need to tell you anything Sandwing cross!" The Nightwing snapped at Onyx.

She scoffed and turned around, "I'll get my mentor..." Acinonyx mumbled as the Nightwing nodded, she went over to Six-Claws.

"The Night Hunters want to speak with Queen Thorn" Acinonyx said as Six-Claws looked at the tent opening "I see, did they tell you why?" He asked as Acinonyx shaked her head.

Six-Claws walked over to the purple Nightwing, "Hello, Headmaster, my apprentice came over here and she didn't say why, you mentioned you wanted to speak with Queen Thorn?" Six-Claws asked.

The Nightwing nodded, "I would like to know why first" Six-Claws said as the Nightwing sighed "We're pretty sure an Icewing entity is in your kingdom or that's what our Magic Control said, we sent out our searching in our kingdom, we've already warned the Desert Hunters." The headmaster said.

Six-Claws looked back at Acinonyx who had a terrified look on her face, "Is she alright...?" He asked as Six-Claws went over to Acinonyx "Are you alright Acinonyx?" Six-Claws asked as Onyx nodded and took in a deep breath.

Six-Claws led the Nightwings to Queen Thorn, Acinonyx excused herself for a breath of air outside the tent for a few minutes.

Acinonyx huffed as Mallow came down and landed on her wing as she tucked her tail between her legs, "Holy sh*t, I have to tell the others!" She whispered.

Mallow nodded as Acinonyx took a deep breath in, fixed her wings, straightened her tail and she was ready to go back into the tent.

She walked into the tent and saw the Nightwings talking to Queen Thorn, Acinonyx felt her wings get heavier and heavier by every step she took towards them but she held her wings up.

Her mentor looked over at Acinonyx who walked over beside him, "Acinonyx are you feeling better?" Six-Claws asked as Acinonyx shook her head, 'wait don't I have hunting portal soon?' Acinonyx panicked.

She was trying to not have another panic attack infront of her mentor and the Night Hunters, Onyx never told any other soul about what was happening with her life and why she was being hostel and sensitive around the Outclaw tent.

Every scale on her body was rattling and Mallow was trying to calm her down when he got a negative feeling from her. (Yes Mallow can feel negativity in other dragons and that's why he's always around Rsch)

This would be something to REALLY panic about.
_______________________________________________________________

A/N: I realize that this chapter is shorter then my temper but I have no other ideas for this chapter, I do promise that the next chapter will have more effort thrown into I and not have such a large publishing gap.

CLIFFHANGER HEHEHHEHEHEHEHE