Chapter 16 - The fate of two

????, ????????? ??, 2023

TW. Mention of su!c!de and mentions of disembodied dragons

It's been hours since Mallow brought the warning tape to group about Tide and Acinonyx's trouble and at the moment they were wondering weather to go get them or just stay at the scorpion den like Tide wants them to.

Rschvania was thinking of the tape she left her son, Ruv... she recorded that tape for him just incase she was killed by the corrupted police officers and she was, now Rsch is worried that they would suffer the terrible pain of death itself, but what could she do? Her friends were in danger and all she could do was ride on a dragons back and watch the rest of the group save them.

The dragon they were up against sounds stronger than Selever or Sarvente I mean- he was an animus and was forced to disembodied himself by his son which was an act of su!c!de and now he's out for his son who doesn't remember a thing about him. As Rschvania was deep in thought Hail whipped his tail infront of her face snapping her out of her thoughts, "Rschvania where are you looking?" Hail said whipping his body back around to go to a sad looking Fawn.

"Should we go find them?" Hawk asked Anaconda, normal every question was asked to Tide but now both Onyx and Tide are gone its up to the Rainwing to make some decisions for them. "Let's go stay near Jade mountain, not in but near just incase well- they get out alive."

Anaconda stroked her hair in panic then flew outside for some fresh air as every other dragon went to do their own thing. Rschvania went to the bedroom and was on the verge of tears and thought...

Was it her fault?

Was she the issue?

The group never seemed to be in such grief or send anyone out in danger?

They seemed stressed ever since she came around...

No it's not her fault, she can't do anything she just a human...

NO it was her fault! She left her family sad and stressed and now the dragons have to take care of her and make sure she doesn't die.

Now she is wondering the impossible... does she want to go home? The dragons get her... but her family...

She was in tears she couldn't stay here forever just because some group of abnormal fairytale creatures get her, that's selfish of her to think that, her family needs her there but again they probably hate her now.

Rschvania wiped her tears away once she heard a dragon walk down to the bedroom, "Rsch, you in here?" It was Hail, the last dragon of the winglet she met, he didn't seem to bad but does try to fight Acinonyx time to time. "Yes... I am" Rsch replied and got down from her hammock to see what Hail was doing and as she turned the corner she almost ran into him, honestly Rsch thought Hail liked her for a couple of days...

then she found out that he likes Hawk so.... that was an awkward thing to think. Hail and Rschvania were walking out to the main area where they should have been but weren't, instead they were outside watching something, it was Mallow with something in his talons, it was something from Acinonyx's bag!

Mallow landed on a near by tree branch and gave Fawn the thing, it was a scroll with a red spot on it, the spot looked like blood and when the Mudwing turned the scroll there was a few icicles hanging from the paper. Anaconda gasped and snatched the scroll from Fawn then looked at the white bird. The lime green dragon opened the scroll to see... words that were unreadable and looked weird. Rschvania walked in their bedroom and Mallow followed her, Rsch had started to blame herself for accepting to be here and just should have froze behide the hospital, the dragons have to take care of her and make sure she doesn't die in the hands of a dragon.

Rsch sat down and had tears in her eyes when the bird landed on her shoulder and rubbed his black head below her chin which made Rschvania smile, she pet the small bird feathers then scratched his stomach, Mallow doesn't know about her mental health but maybe he could help her maintain it for now, but again The fate of two were on a line.