Chapter 2 - A new recruit

WEDSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2023

She tripped over something with a loud THUD and with that she face planted into to snow, she lifted her head with tried eyes as she rubbed her forhead and get on her knees "What the f*ck is this thing doing here..." she said and looked at the body and it was a person?! Is umm he? Dead!

She thought and then she noticed the person was wearing a black cloak the same material as her jacket with black bird feathers in three rows at the bottom of the cloak and it was down to his short black high heel boots, I mean the person is dead and this cloak is nice and warm so why not take it Rschvaina thought and when she went to take the cloak the body shot his head and upper body hands on the snow, the person had horns?

Probably a demon like Sarv right? The demons wings shot out from his cloak her outer wing was a dark beige with a faint rosette pattern and her inner wings were golden at the base of both wings up to the second wing attached and the rest was black with white spots, looked like stars.

The person was (to what Rsch could see though his cloak) wearing a black choker with a pastel blue poncho and white collared shirt underneath. The "dead" person stood up all the way and flung his tail at her direction until it hoverd over her shoulder, his tail was black with a barb like a scorpions and beige fins running down his long tail. I looked at his face was tan with a splotch of white on the left side of his face.

Rschvania stood up and released he had a ring on his gray singular horn "Why is your hair so short?" Was the first thing Rsch could think of then she looked at her chest then turned pale while the person turned red and covered her chest with his or her cloak "What the hell?!" the person look down at Rschvanina and yelled at her in a female-ish voice "Why the F*CK are you looking at my chest?!" The person dropped her cloak so her cloak was dragged behide him or her with now a curled up tail hanging below her cloak

"I um was seeing if you were a boy or girl" Rsch told the truth then looked down in shame. "I'm a woman shorty that's number one and number to what do you think I am?" She asked bending down to her height hands on her knees "I have no idea ma'am" Rsch looked at her and took a few steps back "damn your almost the same height as Krusy" Rschvania mumbled loud enough for the demon to hear

"who is "Krusy"?" The demon asked "my... partner" Rsch looked down then looked up at now a fully standing woman "Oh and my name is Acinonyx but please I will beg you to call me Onyx" Onyx said folding her cloak around her body covering up her poncho "and I am a dragon... a sandwing nightwing hybrid to be exact" Onyx finished and gave Rsch a comforting smile showing her Acinonyx is not a theater to her

"I'm Rschvania but call me Rsch and I am a human heh" Rsch chuckled at the end of her sentence, as Rsch said that Acinonyx stepped back a bit and reached in her brown messager bag to slightly pull out a knife. The 7 ft tall woman stepped back and bent her knees in fear trembling "I-I don't kill me!" Rsch put her hands in front of her face and step back.

Onyx but her knife back in her bag and looked at her and stepped toward her. Rschvaina removed her hands to look at the towering dragon "haha I'm sorry I thought you were the threat" Onyx looked away and rubbed the back of her neck "Anyways why are you out here all alone?" Onyx asked bending down a bit "Im sorry if your uncomfortable with the question but"

Acinonyx looked down at Rsch and again she was trembling in not fear but sadness "I was attacked and I was in the hospital over there but I was fine but they kept me there so I just faked my death and now I'm scared to go home" Rsch had a tear rolling down her cheek, "follow, you don't seem to save here" Onyx turned around and took a few steps forward and the human followed and they started walking the opposite direction.

"I will take you to Pyrrhia you can live with me for a bit" then they stopped and Rsch stood in front of her "Why are you helping me? I'm a stranger!" Onyx laughed "because you seem like me and I want to help you" then Acinonyx opened a portal to an unknown place to her "come on I'll show you 'round" Onyx stepped into the portal with Rschvaina and that will be the beginning of an unlikely friendship.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys I just want to say the dragon you just saw and was introduced to is my oc Acinonyx she was created by me.