Chapter 4 - Some agonizing turth

????, NOVEMBER ??, 2023

Onyx woke up in the middle of the night to go get some more desert-ish clothes at her parents house.

~~~3 hours later~~~

When Rsch woke up she started looking for Onyx in a panic thinking did she forget I existed? When out of the blue the dragon flew right infont of her with dust coming from the ground causing Rschvania to cover her face with her hands covering her face.

After Onyx landed on her feet again "AHH girl you got it in my EYE?" Rsch complained rubbing her right eye then blinked a couple times then looked back at a newly fitted dragon. "What are you wearing Onyx?" Rsch said pointing at the girl, "Oh I just changed into my normal outfit" Onyx said folding her wings back.

She was wearing a black turtle neck with a white collared shirt and a plad poncho with a black bird feathers woven into her blond hair. "Come on I want to get to now you better, we might be sticking together for a long time for your well being.

"Onyx started racing out the door and out to the desert heat of an early morning. Rsch raced out with the hyper dragon coving her eyes once again the sun boiling her eyes but once she got used to it she felt like her eyes had glitter in them, her hands dropped to her sides and sighed seeing a sight of dragon humans kids running around and fully grown dragons flying above other market stands with dragons coming out of their homes.

There were road runners squabbling around as falcons flew above the walls of her new found "home". The human was snapped out of her thoughts by Onyx squealing as a scorpion came near her. "RSCHVANIA HELP ME!!!" The dragon hoverd over to her fast and hid behide her back not being able to hide behide her properly due to her hight. "Acinonyx you can't even fit behide me" Rsch turned her head to look at her with a look of annoyance, all of the sudden the blue hair woman was being dragged by the dragon at a fast force.

"Onyx what the heck?!" She yelled her and they stopped to look at eachother "I am TERRIFIED of scorpions." The dragon said out of breath and running her hand though her curly hair and the other hand on her hip. The two woman were walking down the path of the desert city when Rsch spoke up after what seemed like an hour "Onyx were exactly are you taking me?" She questioned "to a bar place, why?" "Oh just wondering... what there is a bar?" Rsch said smiling at her peer. "Yes there is" Onyx whispered into her ear "I don't like alcohol so I just drink normal drinks kids parents drinks with my cousin" Onyx stood up normally again and they kept walking though the streets with a few road runners race by them multiple times.

"Hey, what do dragons use for currency around this place." Rsch looked up at Onyx and she looked down at the human "Gold" Onyx said overly simple, "Hey didn't you mention the down is ruled by criminals?" Rsch brought up remembering the time at the middle of the desert after Rschvaina asked about the town. "Yes this city is ruled by the Outclaws where queen Thorn is apart of, I am apart of this group to." Onyx said, spreading her wings and when she looked down at Rsch she frowned.

She looked pissed Onyx was guessing that Rsch wished she came hear alot sooner. Yes did mention she did meet her husband though her arrest so Onyx thought maybe it's a 50/50 split for her thought. They reached the bar a few minutes later, the place had dragons sitting down talking and laughing with drinks and food in there hands. "Let's go sit at the bar, everyone knows almost everyone here this many dragons come here." Rsch stared at the place for one second then dragged Onyx to the booths where a light scaled sandwing wearing a red sashe and a white collared shirt was behide the bar, "Hello ladies, what can I get for you two on this hot day" giving Onyx a friendly wink "¿Es ella una humana?" The sandwing asked in Spanish (in my AU sandwings speak Spanish) she probably didn't want her to hear what she said.