Chapter 8 - A sticky subject (Part 1)

???, NOVEMBER ??, 2023

The two dragons and Rschvania were right above the mountains, one of the mountains had a cave opening where dragons were coming out of. Rschvania turned to the cave opening to see a blue dragon with fins and an orange dragon that was taller than the she was guessing that was a seawing and a skywing walking out of the cave.

"Acinonyx?" Rsch asked poking Onyx's head between her horn getting Onyxs attention then stopped and spun to look at the mountain "That's Jade mountain! I went to school there." The dragon said following a now more further away green rainwing. Onyx started to fly forward to the mud kingdom and soon enough she got to Anaconda's left wing after a long away with no one making a sound and a quick break in a near by water source and soon as the sun has gone down two half moons and a full moon.

They landed by a swamp near the sky kingdom which they had to walk a bit fast to mudwing kingdom. Anaconda and Acinonyx knew that the skywings weren't to fawn of other dragons flying into the territory unaware and un alarmed and yes that theory was tested by an Outclaw from the sand kingdom. Once they got to the streets Onyx hid Rschvania in her wings "so why are you guys aloud here?" Rsch said moving to the dragons black neck whispering into here ear with a black earring.

"Yes after the war dragons are much more safer in other tribes areas" Onyx whispered back to Rschvania tucking the small body back into her wing hiding her, Anaconda stopped for a second to let them walk beside them again and then she started walking again then out of the blue a flash of dark red flung itself at the now a full green Anaconda was flung back by the blur.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry for the slow update and short chapter. I am busy and had NO time for this story but I promise I will not make updates this slow again.

Also 105 views?! Thank you so much!!