Part 2 of; Chapter 8 - A sticky subject

???, NOVEMBER ??, 2023

The dark red dragon pounced on the now fully green rainwing was was pushed back to the ground. Acinonyx jumped on the dragons back with her wings speard and Rschvania thought while holding on to the neck of her friend, This was NOT how I intended to spend my second chance of life... the dragon flew up knocking off the hybrid and Anaconda was able to get back to her feet, as soon as she did she ran to Onyx and Rsch who was frozen in place and was recovering from a short panic attack. Anaconda turned orange the color of confusion, Onyx looked at the sky where the skywing? Was flying in place.

"Wait is that a Skywing?" Onyx whispered over to the orange and crimson colored Rainwing (Crimson means she is angry). Rschvania crawled back into the base of Onyx's night wing, her heart was beating she was guessing 3000 miles per hour! "Three moons I am so flipping sorry you two!" The skywing said flying down to talk to the dragons. The dark red dragon was a skywing and was alot smaller than Onyx but a tat taller then Anaconda, he had large spikes and wings like a birds.

the blue haired human shuffled to look at the skywing the just attack the rainwing who changed back into her normal green and hot pink scales.

"Fawn will be so happy to see the both of you more then living in the same house as me" Hawk walked to girls and put his right talons on Acinonyx's back. The sandwing folded her wing down to her side. Hawk took his claws with his yellow eyes wide as he saw the scared human at the base of his clawmates left wing "who the f*ck is that?!" The dragon named Hawk put his front legs on Onyxs back as she groaned in pain, the skywing was short but heavier then he looked.

Rschvania went over to the skywing and slapped him in the snout. Hawk looked at her then looked at Onyx and Onyx looked back at Hawk, he got down from her back and hissed at Rsch and then she returned the insult by sticking her tongue out at the skywing "she's from the human realm, isn't she?" Hawk asked Anaconda walked in between the height different dragons "Yea Onyx found her near a hospital and blah blah blah" Anaconda rolled her eyes and walked forward so did the former clawmates "So what did you name her?" Hawk asked pointing at the almost asleep human on the dragons neck

"Hawk you dumba*s, I don't own her I saved her from her family hating her for the rest of her life." Onyx answered looking down at the unusual short dragon "so your her friend?" Hawk didn't make eye contact with the hybrid and kept walking forward, while he answered Onyx.

(Time skip)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The three dragon and a now asleep Rsch got to Fawn and Hawks house. Hawk stopped and looked at the girls and opened the door and went in stopping the others outside of the door Hawk went into the house with half of his tail showing.

Out of the blue Hawk yelled "FAWN THE RAINWING AND SANDWING OF OUR WINGLET ARE HERE" Hawk turned to the dragons and smiled "Be prepared to be tackled" Hawk stepped to the side and then Rschvania was woken up by the skywing yelling and foot steps when and hazel nut colored mudwing ran to hug her long "lost" bestie and that's what she did and when she did Onyx went onto her hind legs to hug the dragon they said her name was Fawn after the deer.

Rsch was on the verge of another panic attack, the all of the sudden and loud thud made Rschvania cover her ears "Come in!" Fawn said trotting into the house as the rest of the group walked in, Acinonyx poked Rsch to get her attention and whispered "Were going to transform out of this form." Onyx said as she picked up Rsch with her talons and brought her down to her claws as she was walking beside Onyx. As they were getting to a smaller room the dragons turned back into their human dragon forms. Hawk was wearing a black shirt with a brown sweater with brown sweat pants and running shoes.

And his hair was brown, short and curly. Fawn was wearing a black and orange stripped cropped turtleneck with jeans and a pink sweater around her waist with hair a bit longer than Onyxs with bangs, her hair the color of her scales which were hazel nut and brown eyes. They walked into Fawns room and once everyone sat down and Onyx introduced Rschvania to everyone and then after a bit Rsch asked tye group this; "Hey why did you flee the school and what happened to the rest of your clawmates" Fawn looked at Onyx who was sitting beside her held her hand in discomfort of the question, Anaconda had no reaction and Hawk looked at Rschvania with a "Why?" Look shaking his head then looking at Fawn who had her head in her bestie shoulder.

"Well the reason we fled the school was because the nightwing our group Stargazer, was assassinated during a class." Onyx said

Flash back 2 years ago

The amethyst winglet was flying in their hunting class. Anaconda still had an unsettling feeling like something bad was going to happen, everyone just assumed that it was a stupid homework assignment that she forgot... but was it? Anaconda was flying next to Fawn, Acinonyx and Tide while Hawk and Hail were being very gay in front of the girls while Stargazer was at the back of the group.

All of the sudden Tide heard a dragon fly by close to Stargazer and she didn't even notice?! Tide was scared of what could happen to really... any of them, Tide loved his friends and wouldn't let anything happen to them, but not this time the dragon looked like a fully grown Sandwing who flew way to close to Stargazer then out of the blue they heard a cry from Stargazer as they turned around to see Stargazer dead as her body dropped with the fish she was holding. The amethyst winglet flew back to the mountain and told Tsunami everything and how Stargazer was dead.

"Alright go to your dorm and I will go speak to the  others." Tsunami said as the dragonets walked out of the cave traumatized.

The end of flash back

"And that's why we fled" Onyx explained to a human with tear welled into her eyes, she clearly felt bad for them. And I don't blame them. "We should get the winglet back together. Like go get frost breath and Tide" Anaconda turned a pale pink standing up "That's an awesome idea!" Hawk jumped up and spead his wings out. "I think you just wanna see your boyfriend Hail~" Onyx cooded and Fawn and Rschvania crackled. Well that was a Muddy subject.