Chapter 14 - The dragon who knows

????, ??????? ??, 2023

It was morning in Pyrrhia, a hot morning and the sky was orange, pink and blue with the sun still coming up. As coyotes howled and the birds were chipping but the scorpion den was already packed with dragons and small reptiles, bugs and birds. Today was the day the gang was going to the Rainforest to find the dragon who knows about the scroll of the stars and more information about her husband. At the moment the group was getting ready to go to find the one who knows, the humanoid dragonets were in full dragon form and Rschvania was looking for something she could make a weapon to fight off kit foxes they were adorable but they were deadly creatures.

"Alright were ready to go!" Anaconda shouted at Rsch who was digging in the sand which the dragons found a bit weird, Rschvania walked over to Onyx and clipped her tail and grabbed Onyxs bag on around her neck (which somehow enlarged) and they took off. The dragonets knew that the Rainforest wasn't far from the Sand kingdom as it was from the Kindom of Sea to the f*cking Kingdom of Ice, on the way there Hawk did tell Tide that they weren't tolerating the fact he needed breaks every 30 minutes of a flight.

The group did decide that Acinonyx and Tide would go to Jade mountain academy two days after they got back to the Sand kingdom after this trip because the place seemed very empty and they haven't seen any-dragonet come out of the school for a while not even for their hunting classes. The flight was a silent on and not may of the dragons spoke due to the fact it was still early when they left the scorpion den.

Time skip in the Rainforest~

The dragons had to hide Rschvania while in the Rainforest just incase of a bad reaction from the queen or a Nightwing. The forest had green trees, vines and beautiful flowers of all colors. There were sloths and many tropical birds to parrots to toucans.

As they reached the city it was tree houses with hammocks where some dragons were laying on. "Ok we need to see the queen, queen Glory herself" Anaconda landed and the rest landed on the front of the queens place, then Anaconda knocked on the door and a taller Nightwing walked out and he was known to be a dragon named Deathbringer.

He looked down a bit at the dragons expect for Onyx who was the same size if him "What do you guys want?" The Nightwing said, Rschvania didn't dare try to make herself visible Anaconda asked if we could see queen Glory and surprisingly he did say yes and lead them to queen Glory who was sitting on her Throne with her sloth, "Hello dragons, want do you need?" Glory walked up to the dragons, she had teal scales and yellow markings with red and orange inner wing coloring "Hello queen Glory, he need to see a Nightwing named 'Hope' and her son 'Peacemaker'" Anaconda bowed and the walked a step near Glory "What's your business with her?" Glory asked as Deathbringer walked beside her and gave the dragons a dirty look, Hawk gulped and walked behide Onyx

"We need to see her for some answers" Anaconda said. "Sure!" Glory gave them directions to her place and bit them off, after a bit they found her home and knocked on the door as a little Nightwing dragonet opened the door and looked up at the dragons he turned to call his mom, "MOM THERE ARE SOME DRAGONS HERE!" Peacemaker ran to his mom as a bigger Nightwing with green under scales "Hello?" Hope said and turned her head at the smaller dragons. "Yes Hello ma'am we are here for answers about your past husband, prince Artic" Onyx took a few steps back as Hope told them to come in.

"Yes I do have a scroll set that I wrote down about in, I can give them to you and you can leave" Hope said as the dragons walked in, Peacemaker kept walking beside Onyx smiling at her and at one point he did call her pretty. Hawk and Anaconda got the scrolls and they left, by the time they were back at the scorpion den they put the scrolls away. And after that they did they hit their beds. Rschvania was thinking one thing. I couldn't speak but that dragon knew alot.