Chapter 28 - Three full moons

???????, ????????? ??, 2023

TW. Epic sadness, loss of a loved one, guns, denying feelings, 3x3cution and a BIT of blood

These are the stories of three beings told by the full moons of the Pyrrhian sky watching over all of Pyrrhia and its dragons. But these stories are about a human who was a criminal who was known to be a scary and a fiesty hard head but inside was a sweet soul that was battling through an unwanted feeling for a friend. A ex-police man who was depressed after his girlfriend had died after a tragic attack. Lastly a rouge dragonet who was questioning a few things about her choices and childhood.

The top moon will tell the first story about the criminal, her story is a tragic one but will slowly get better until a war will break out;

Russia in the 1920's:

Rschvania was training with the homeless man, he asked her to stab him and of course she did hesitate but did it anyways.

After a few days the homeless man died from the cold and she was alone again to fend to herself until she met Savva who raised her like his own child. 

She felt happiness real happiness but would it last forever?

As she grew older she committed crime after crime, arrest after arrest. It started to make her sick, she never had an other friends other then Yanni but somehow she craved something else... love.

One day after robbing a bank she was in an ally.

'I'm going to get away with it!' Rschvania thought and was just about to leave as she heard an officer with white and lavender skin yell at her, Rsch scoffed "My, my what a rare accurace an officer actually doing his job" She laughed and the officer looked mad.

"Put the bag down!" The lavender skined officer yelled at her, Rsch tightened her glove as the officer came to tackle her, he was met with a punch to the gut as he fell to the ground she jumped over him and stuck up her middle finger at him "Use your brain and leave me be" and just as she said that she heard two other officers come "Krusveto?" One said as the other one noticed her "IT'S HER! GET AFTER HER!".

Time skip to a few years:

Rschvania had learned that the officers name was Krusveto and soon they fell in love and dated but in secret.

Krusvetos co-workers or knows as the town officers were corrupted and fortunately when Krusveto knew about the officers he tried to confront the government but Rsch was able to stop him and live a normal life with Krusveto for a while.

Things couldn't have gotten better when they found out Rschvania was going to have a baby, but at first she panicked and during her pregnancy she couldn't go outside so she found a new interest, dragons.

She found a book about them and would read books about the dragons that lived in the forbidden Kingdoms, no one knew if they existed but Rschvania had hope they did and maybe she could see one. Wouldn't that be a dream come true!

As months flew by Rsch would read alot but as her 9th month came so did her son.

She gave birth to a healthy baby boy and named him Ruvyzat.

Rschvania was finally happy with Krusveto, Ruv and her new dream, to find a real dragon, one from the forbidden kingdoms like a Nightwing, Rainwing or even a Sandwing.

When her son came of age she would teach him the knowledge she had gained about the forbidden creatures but he didn't seem as interested in them as she did but everyone had there own interest.