Chapter 9 - Pyrrhia's seven seas

???, NOVEMBER ??, 2023

It was a warm night here in the mud kingdom, meeting Hawk the skywing and Fawn the mudwing was a day to never forget well... except for the fact that Acinonyx brought Rschvania to Pyrrhia which was a shocker alright. "Rsch wake up and get some food were going to the ocean soon to go find Tide!" Onyx yelled from another room, Rsch looked around the room to see the beds in their room empty. They are probably early birds...

The blue haired woman said getting up, she groaned as she heard who sounded like Anaconda asked very loudly for Hawk to pass something but she wasn't listening. She felt really hung over for some reason, she was guessing that it was because of the attack and her second death on the back of a dragon. She walked into the dinning(?) room where they were eating a chicken that Acinonyx hunted down before Anaconda and Fawn woke up. "Morning Rsch. Anaconda saved you a leg" Hawk said handing her a cooked chicken leg, then Onyx patted a spot on the floor next to her and Anaconda where the hybrid was eating a wing and Anaconda was eating a mango because she was a vegetarian.

"Why are you guys not eating any fruit with it?" Anaconda said getting a death glare from the dark red dragon who kept eating a chicken breast, "because we have to be pumped up to fly to and probably across the ocean." Acinonyx said reaching to grab a mango from a wicker basket from the Rainforest.

"Senses when did you like mangos?" Rschvania asked punching her arm lightly and smiled bearing her teeth. "Umm I-" Onyx took another bite of her mango and had a look of guilt on her face, "You can't remember..." Hawk said folding his wings back then all of the sudden Rsch, Onyx, Fawn and Hawk started cackling and Anaconda was laughing but she sounded like a teapot that someone left on the stove, Once everyone was able to breath again Hawk was still giggling when he spoke up "Who knew a human could be so much like a dragon! She really fun!" Hawk said "Hey Rschvania do you drink?" Fawn asked finishing her chicken piece, Rsch looked up at Fawn and gasped sarcastically "What question is that you stupid mudwing" Rsch giggled and so did Fawn

"Well Onyx doesn't drink" Fawn replied looking at Onyx with a "why" face. After breakfast Onux grabbed her bag and the dragons and Rschvania walked out of the house and all the dragons turned into their dragon froms and then Acinonyx put Rsch on her neck and flew off to the ocean to find the long lost seawing named Tide.

Fawn and Onyx were talking on the way there while Anaconda and Hawk were talking with Rschvania as soon as they got to the beach they all turned back into human dragons and then Hawk asked Anaconda if she has called Tide to know we were coming to see him. "So who told Tide we were coming to the beach, we can't swim or breath under water dips*it" Hawk pointed at the ocean "Yes I contacted Tide and he said he was coming soon so now we just wait" Anaconda sat down and so did Fawn and Onyx while Hawk and Rsch just stood there.

Time skip

All of the sudden a dark teal seawing jumped out of the water. His inner wings were a beautiful light blue and coral eyes and in a blink of an eye he was a dark skinned dragon with long black hair in a ponytail with a green turtle neck and black leggings.

And he also wore a seashell necklace. He walked up to the dragons and Rsch who was hiding behide Onyx and Fawn because the two girls were alot taller than her. Tide ran up and pulled her former Clawmates into a huge hug then the seawing noticed the human and asked Onyx who she was. "Onyx who is the human?" Tide asked walking up to Rsch, Tide was a bit taller then Rschvania who was a bit scared, she thought if Tide wasn't friendly he would drag her under the water and drown her.

"Rsch this is Tide our seawing" Hawk put a hand on his shoulder as Tide looked up at Hawk the at Rschvania who looked more relaxed and then Tide gave her a warm smile and introduced himself "Hello you may have already heard I'm Tide! Nice to meet Rschvania!" Tide put his hand out and then Rschvania hesitantly shook his hand and also gave him a warm smile. Tide and Hawk turned around to Fawn and Anaconda fan girling over the introduced. "Ok ladies and Tide we should get going to the cold a*s ice kingdom, we are on the other side of Pyrrhia after all" Hawk giggled then turned into a dragon and hovered in the air with the rest of the group following. So that was the ocean of this world.