Chapter 19 - A bad dream

???, ????? ??, 2023

Warning!! : This chapter is a distributing chapter so if your sensitive to distributing content please skip the chapter, read at your own risk. Thanks

TW. Blood, graphic eire sounds, distorted voices, assault, static, distorted song, child trafficking, child death and suffering

Rschvania shot up in a cold sweat and looked at her legs, she wasn't in a hammock but on a bed and when she looked at the wall it looked like her room back in the church but it wasn't the same. Her heart was racing and she felt really hung over and traumatized, maybe it was Arctic and his terrible appearance. Then all her questions were answered right there when she heard Acinonyx walk into the room and sat beside her.

Rschvania layed back down and covered herself in a green blanket that was on the bed. "Phew, your alive we all thought you died from a heart attack." Acinonyx giggled as Rschvania groaned in response then turned to face the dragon "What the f*ck happened?" Rsch asked using Onyxs wing to sit up "you passed out from trauma, I'm surprised you did, someone like you passed out because of something traumatic? Thought I would never see the day. I get humans faint at the sight of dragons but that was a bit unexpected from you..." Onyx spoke then walked back to the door and turned around "Want something to eat or drink?" Onyx asked waiting for Rsch to answer "umm maybe like some... food?" Rschvaina answered and layed back down turning her face to the wall.

"Sure what do you want in the way of food?" The hybird asked the hungover human, "Some type of furit I guess..." Rsch answered "I'll get you some healing herbs to" Onyx mumbled and faded away into the hallway. After Acinonyx and Mallow left Rsch fell back asleep. Onyx was in the main area of the abandoned house Onyx sighed as she was getting the food, Acinonyx felt a bit bad for scaring Rsch, Hail, Hawk, Fawn and Anaconda.

"Poor girl" Onyx mumbled as Mallow landed on his friends shoulder "I- just *sigh* feel bad for her... she crys almost every night, she's clueless and guilty." Onyx said getting the herbs and some raspberrys for her and went to see Rsch. Acinonyx walked into the room and Rschvania was found dead asleep. Onyxs wings turned yellow (Rainwing color for joy) and put the herbs and food in her bag and sat in her hammock for when Rsch would wake up.

In Rschvania's dream:

Rschvania opened her eyes, she was in some kind of trafficking area, "Were the dragons real? Or am I just going nuts" Rschvania asked herself as kids were running around in the trafficking area, but the weird thing is that... she could barely see anything it was all blurry to the point where she couldn't get up or hear anything but muffled voices of the little kids- she couldn't save.

It hit her a frozen stone they were the kids she was in trafficking with, she had forgotten them for years now due to all the drama; her coming back to life, the attack, faking her own death and the dragonets she ganged up with. If she saw her now they would think she's a failure of a sister and a role model.

The scare on Krus's hand, her own son's eye, faking her death and risking herself getting murdered by a f*cking Rainwing! Then at the moment everything went to static and she was able to stand up, as she did she fell into another memory... it was before her a Krus got to together when she assaulted him. Again the memory was a bit bury and she couldn't hear anymore voices expect the voice at the beginning of it; her lovers voice, before she could call him her lover... "your under arre- good heavens!" Krusveto shouted as she could see herself in her first life give him the scare.

Rsch couldn't watched and turned away, she didn't want to see herse- "ŤŘÜŇ ÆŘØŰŅĐ!!" A distorted voice yelled in her ear multiple times to the point where she was on her knees begging for it to stop "ŤŘÜŇ ÆŘØÜŅĐ!!" It shouted again for the millionth time she turned around being forced to see one of her biggest regrets she couldn't even close her eyes she was forced to see what she has done, she was forced to see something she NEVER wanted to see again, what was happening?

She wanted to leave she couldn't wake up! And it was driving her insane. Once again the memory was lost and the static until she was pulled down full force into another memory, her sons eye- it was bleeding a lot, this memory was blurry very very blurry put the only thing that came into perfect focus was the scar and the blood dripping from it. At that moment she started sobbing her eyes out begging for the thing to stop and let her go back to reality. Nothing as hard as she begged, nothing. Again she was pulled into the last memory she would face, but this one wasn't terrible it was... her meeting Acinonyx.

This memory was more recent because it was in her second life, just like she remembered she was running through the snow, the fox howling and her tripping over Onyx it was all right and how it was played, no blurriness every sound was clear and she wanted to watch this, it wasn't bad there was no reason for the thing to shout in her ear or make her cry again. It was at the part where she grabbed Onyxs cloak and she was expecting for her to pop up and she did with her huge wings but when it played Acinonyx had a black box covering her face then the memory kept playing then it slowed down until it came to a stop which confused Rsch, then static but not another memory but the disordered voice played a creepy version a song Krusveto sang to her.

Rschvania couldn't move all she saw was... blue eyes that stared at her for a minute then a bloody smile. "Høw đæřë ýœű" then her world went black.

The end of the dream

Rschvania sat up huffing like she just ran a marathon, her hair was a mess, her heart was beating at an unnecessarily fast pace and she was sobbing her eyes out, muttering to her self; "I f*cked up" over and over again, Onyx went up to her and put her hand on her arms that her rapped around herself "Rsch?" Onyx snapped her fingers infront of Rsch put she was still repeating "I f*cked up", "RSCHVANIA!!" Onyx shouted and flapped her wings in her face, nothing changed she was still in a traumatized trance

"RSCHVANIA ANSWER ME!!" Onyx shook her and then Rsch finally stopped mumbling but was sobbing and shaking. Without hesation Acinonyx pulled in Rsch for a hug and rubbed her back as she sobbed into her shoulder, "What happened girl?" Onyx asked when Rsch stopped shaking "Memories, a dream and blood..." Rschvania started to shake again but still clinging onto Onyx for comfort. "A dream?..." Onyx mumbled the "YES A DREAM" Rsch shouted as Onyxs wings turned dark green "Oh no..."

A/N
—————————————————————————————
I did change Acinonyx appearance; she now wears no collared shirt but instead she wears a white scarf, she grew out her hair and I changed her wings and hair color and patterns. Her wings has four black lines and black spots on the end of her wings and they are pastel blue fading into a navy blue,

In dragon from her eyes are all black (same with human form) her scales are dark beige and spots that are blue and she still wears the scarf, she has a tail and wing pricing and a belt on her tail with a huge scare that runs to her stomach to her neck. I am sorry, I was looking at moth pictures and wanted to change her appearance.