Chapter 29 - Sandwing festival

Thank you FNF4ever for the song ideas so here is your dragonsoan in this chapter!

?????, ??????? ??, 2023

The Amethyst Winglet was outside watching the stars when one after one they all fell asleep except Anaconda, Fawn and Acinonyx.

So they carried them back to the abandoned building where everyone could sleep without getting kidnapped by any dragon because who knows? THERES A HUMAN IN THE DRAGON REALM!
-----------------------------
In the morning Anaconda was sitting outside like she was waiting for something, Rsch went out side to see what she was doing.

"Anaconda what are you doing?" Rsch asked stepping out side and standing next to the Rainwing "Waiting for my sister" Anaconda replied then looking back at the sky "Oh your older sister BB?" Rsch said looking at the sky "No my younger 'adopted sister' Mayumi" Rsch looked at the Rainwing then headed back inside. "NOBODY TOLD ME ANACONDA HAD A YOUNGER SISTER!" Rsch yelled as Onyx jumped a bit and Tide covered his ears.

"She has a younger sister...?" Onyx said looking at Tide "We met her at school while Anaconda gave her a look around the school, Mayumi was in the Quartz Winglet after Boto left" Tide said as Onyx looked at him in confusion "Mayumi, the dragon we think has a massive crush on you?" Tide said walking up to Onyx and sitting on the floor with her.

Onyx thought for a while then said "Oh that one..." Onyx said with a sluggish voice. "Onyx do you not like her as a friend?" Tide said putting a hand on Onyxs shoulder "Well once she got drunk with me around and she tried to kiss me, that was f*cking hilarious, even she laughed but after she went sober and was reminded what happened" Onyx said pick up Mallow and put him in her lap.

After that Anaconda walked in with a strange dragonet with pale pink hair, rosey pale skin and curved horns like Anaconda's. Her eyes were a really pale grey and her hair was straight and medium length. She wore white tank top with a hot pink slug top and a pastel green skirt with yellow boots.

Rschvania didn't really trust new comers or dragons she hasn't heard of yet, but when she looked at Mayumi she was looking at Onyx who was sitting next to the dark teal Seawing.

"Guys this is Mayumi" Anaconda looked at Rsch then M "Mayumi this is Rschvania the newest member of our Winglet" Anaconda said as Rsch huffed and walked away and sat next to Onyx and Tide.

The lime green Rainwing introduced everyone to Mayumi and when She was asked to sit next to somebody it was Onyx which made Rsch completely uncomfortable with a strange dragon sitting next to her best friends.

Rschvania throught she didn't really have any speaking when it came to siblings or cousins visiting them.

Fawn was reading a poster she found on the ground while she was out going to the healers, she had to go to the healers because her leg scars were swollen and she needed to go see Acinonyx's mother.

"Guys let's go to the Sandwing festival tonight! There will be music, stands, drinks and so much more! Im pretty sure there will be Icewings there to" Fawn said walking up to Onyx and giving her the poster.

Acinonyx looked at it and her wings turned a bright yellow and her tail was wipping back and forth, which made Mayumi blush a bit and that didn't make Rsch to happy.

Rschvania told Anaconda about her feelings and confusion, Anaconda just said that she might be confused about friendship and romantic love, I mean she didn't have any really long relationships to know the pure difference of the two.

Anaconda swore she wouldn't tell anyone and she didn't.

Mayumi stood up "I haven't been around this place very much so let's go!" Mayumi said then looking down at Onyx "And some of us could get a drink or two~" Onyx looked up at her awkwardly.