Chapter 5 - A dragon in camouflage

???, NOVEMBER ??, 2023

TW. Mentions of stabing ;)

Rschvania and Acinonyx were walking through the streets to go back to the abandoned place they stayed at for the last few days. They were walking in silence, the only thing that came out of one of their mouths was Rsch sniffling from crying. The dragon had an arm rapped around Rschvania in a comforting way and she was hiding her red face from crying.

Once they got there Onyx made Rsch lay down for a nap, Onyx went out into town for a bit so the blue hair could sleep and forget about her past, well for a little, Onyx went out to the market hopping to maybe run into one of her cousins because she hasn't seen any of them for a long time, The sandwing looked in her bag for her horn ring which she didn't have on.

"Wheres my ring?" Onyx asked her-self then she found it as she heard a dragon say "You finally found it? About time!" The something wing said, Onyx raised her tail up to her shoulder in dominance and to keep her self safe "who are and what are you?" Onyx said as a black rainwing walked out of an alleyway, Onyx looked in confusion then lowered her tail starting her recognize the rainwing as she went back to her normal color, her wings were lime green with a blinding hot pink inner wing color.

Her skin was tan and was shorter then her and her curly brown hair fading into a darker green. "Nice to see you Calico" "ANACONDA?!" Onyx shouted as a few dragons stared at her "Hey girlfriend, your back at the den eh?" The snake named dragon went up her wearing a blue ruffled short sleeved dress and on the dress she had light purple flowers and a flower hair clip on her long hair with brown ballet shoes "So are you going to continue the prophecy our group was given?" Ananconda asked sarcastically "I came back here because you went to the rain forest, Hail was sent back to the ice kingdom because of Darkstalker's spell, Hawk and Fawn went to the mud kingdom and Tide flew back to the ocean anymore sarcastic questions smarta*s" Onyx replied bending over to hear her.

"Why are you bending down Mrs. Offensive?" Anaconda tried to slap the hybrid in the face but missed as the sandwing backed up then she looked down at Anaconda with the rainwing that had a pissed look on her face when out of the blue and blued hair human yelled "ACINONYX ARE YOU GAY?!" Rsch whispered yelled her arms dropped to her sides and walked to Onyx's side, the two dragons had to a disgusting look on their faces "NO!" They yelled in unison "this is my clawmate from our winglet before we and the rest of our winglet ran away." Onyx explained to the clueless human "ok, Anaconda, Rschvania. Rschvania, Anaconda" Onyx introduced the dragon to the human.

"Who names their kid after a snake?" Rsch asked looking up at the 8ft tall dragon "Rsch I'm named after a kind of cheetah" Onyx said turning to her (and yes its true type Acinonyx in goggle!) Rsch looked down with wide eyes again embarrassed by her own words. "Why are you friends with a human Onyx?" Anaconda asked "because she's the only human who isn't interested in killing or making dragons their pets Anaconda, she's a good person just wanting to get away from a huge mistake that she calms it to be, haven't any of us done that?"

Onyx tried to get a new crimson and orange rainwing not to attack her and show some mercy a the minimum "fine but ANY trouble with me or her and you will get a full face of vemon or I might stab you with Onyxs tail while you sleep... anyways you get my point" the rainwing then turned away for a second. Onyx looked at Rschvania and she was shaking fear hiding herself in the back of Onyxs large wings "Rsch..." Onyx couldn't find the right words to convert her I mean getting theartened by Pyrrhias most mental harmless tribe must be terribly scary.

"I thought you said rainwings were nice and... and not hurt me or anything!" Rsch complained hiding back in Onyxs wing, Onyx let out a quick sigh then said this "Rsch if I know Anaconda and I do I will do anything for you to get Anaconda to leave you alone. She's a all bark no bite." Onyx put her hands on Rschvania shoulders and folded her wing back up "so can we go to your place b*tch" Anconda spun around to show her lemon yellow wings which blinded the nightwing hybrid

"AHHHH DAMN YOU ANACONDA" Onyx scolded Anconda while covering her eyes with her wing "put Anyways yes we can" Onyx folded her wing back walked off with Rsch and Anaconda. All Rsch could think was what a dragon.