Chapter 17 - Facing incorrect turth

????, ??????? ??, 2023

TW. Self harm, 3x3cut!on, f3m!c!d3, bl00d, murder and guns

Church POV:

"I have to accept she's dead, in the hands of dragons!" Krusveto said with tears rolling down his cheeks as Selever rubbed his back. Krusveto and Selever had their hair down and Selever was trying to prove his grandfather wrong about the fact that Rschvania is dead (which she isn't).

"I thought we had another chance, Selever" Krus said wiping his tears then Selever stood up, "Don't lose faith! Maybe we can uh get back into the realm! I think if I go into the portal right away we can find her!" Selever ran out of the living room as his grandfather followed, but when he look on his shelf he saw his knife out in the open.

He shoved the knife to the back of his shelf and followed Selever outside. "Ok now I have the quadrants in the dragon realm of where Babushka might be... it says she's in a desert?" Selevers sister, Rasazy came out of the back door and went beside her brother, "what are you doi- are you still trying to get into Pyrrhia?" Rasazy said as Selever looked down at her and patted her head "thats what's its called and yes, yes I am... to get back Babushka and because I want to become a... DRAGON MASTER!" Selever shouted then went back to his tracking device.

"That is the most unrealistic thing you have ever said brother" Rasazy stepped back and her brother gave her a look then opened a portal and jumped in before anything could happen, Rasazy and Krusveto followed in.

In Pyrrhia (but still in the Maximov(a) POV)

They landed in the desert infront of an abandoned building in a city?

The city was full of Sand dragon and Krusveto was freaking out as Selever looked excited "I should tackle a dragon while I have a chance!" Selever almost went running as Krusveto grapped him by his sweater "Absolutely not! This place is to dangerous!" Krusveto let go of him and started walking with Rasazy following him, "Let's into that building... maybe Rsch could be hiding in there, if she's still alive" Krusveto mumbled the last part as Selever walked ahead and stopped him.

"we have a time limit due to magic reasons" Selever opened the door to the abandoned place and saw an Icewing, Rainwing, Mudwing and a Skywing then once they saw the humanoid dragonet they hid in a bush that was growing in the main part of the room.

"Guys we have to go soon, wheres the human?" The Skywing said as the slightly shorter Rainwing smacked the Skywing in the arm and then the Skywing rubbed his arm as the Rainwing spoke up "She has a name, Hawk!" The Rainwing yelled, based on the way the Rainwing dressed they assumed it was a female, with a very bright lime green and hot pink wings and hair. The Skywing was a male (according to Krusveto), the Mudwing was a female (again according to Krusveto) and lastly the Icewing was a male (once more according to Krusveto).

Selever spoke up saying that they had a minute and 30 seconds left in the dragon realm. The Skwing perked up and looked in the direction of their hiding spot then turned to the other dragons "I feel like we're being watched..." the Skywing said as the Rainwing put a hand in his shoulder doubting him as a white bird with a black head flew on the Mudwing's shoulder then the Rainwing spoke up once more "maybe it was an animal or Mallow." "No Anaconda it came from the bush" the Rainwing named Anaconda looked over at the bush then walked away into a different room as the brid followed her.

"I swear.. something is here" The Skywing said to the Icewing. A portal appeared behide Krus, Rasazy and Selever and as they went in Krusveto turned around to see the Rainwing and a Blue headed woman... but he couldn't get a clear shot of her or him.

Back at the church:

"That was awesome! We saw real dragons!" Selever shouted and as the portal was closing it was taken over by that same purple stuff it did the first time. "That was no help" Rasazy said then walked away looking a bit traumatized. Krusveto went back into his room took his knife and cut two slits on each of his wrists with a whole bunch of dark red slits.

Russia in the 1960's:

It was a cold winter and Krusveto was in a collared shirt and pants with a no$$e (I think that's what there called) hanging from his neck. He was getting ready for his 3x3cut!on, as a black figure walked up behide him "any last words?" The figure asked, Krusveto sighed "All I can say is; this wasn't apart of God's plan at all, I probably wasn't ment to get together with Rschvania or have my son but what was done is done and I don't regret anything."

A tear rolled down Krusveto cheek. 'I'm so sorry Rsch... I didn't want ANY of this to happen and I'm sorry Ruv that I can't be here for you. So again I'm sor-' Krusvetos train of thought was cut off.
-----------------------------
Rschvania was running through the snow with cops running after her, she had her dozing son in her hands. She finally stopped running and put her son down, Rsch knew one of them would be gone today and all she knew is that her baby boy wouldn't be the one.

She would make sure her son wouldn't die that day. Her son woke up with a few tears rolling down his face and blood running down from his mouth and he looked at his mother as Rschvania said this "We don't have much time left..." she grapped her sickle "Don't ever open your eyes, Understand?" Rschvania put her son down and walked a few steps near the closet cop, "Don't come any closer or I will be forced to-" All of the sudden Rsch took sickle and slit the cops neck as he fell to the ground with blood spilling out of him. Rschvania was able to kill another cop until...

Bang bang!

Her body fell to the ground, her son ran up to her body trying to wake her up but failed to "Mama! Wake up! Your tricks won't work on me anymore!" Ruv said as tears rolled down his cheeks, the last cop walked away leaving Ruv crying next to his dead mother.