Chapter 12 - Singing the tears away

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter will be a shorter one but this was beautifully suggested by FNF4EVER and I am so forever grateful for the suggestion because before the serous sh*t starts let's start with something whole some first, shall we? (The song was written by Loreen)

????, ??????? ??, 2023

"HAIL FOR THE SAKE OF OUR F*CKING MENTAL HEALTH SHUT THE F*CK UP AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HEAT!" Onyx yelled at Hail who was whining and complaining about the desert heat, not everyone could blame him because his an Icewing but hasn't he been in the kingdom of sand before? "FINEEEE JUST GET US SOMEWHERE TO SLEEP THE FIRST MOON IS ALMOST UP!" Hail argued back but when Rschvania looked up at the sky there was no sight of the moon yet, but she didn't want to get in between the two dragons fight.

From what she has heard from Tide is that Hail, Acinonyx and Hawk get into many fights and on multiple occasions Onyx has tried to kill Hawk for making fun of her, because of the one time they met a human kid who woke up a chose to be a daredevil and said to Onyx "I don't like to talk to scorpions, I'm a gecko guy" which got Onyx fired up and what made the situation worse was that Hawk was dying laughing. Then right after that Onyx took off her shoe and beat his a*s...

In the mean time Anaconda, Tide and Fawn were talking as Hawk looked like he needed popcorn because he was watching the dragons fight and Rsch was up ahead and far from the group to get away from the yelling. As she was walking she spotted something in a near by group of cacti big and small with pink flowers, it was a small kit fox it stared at her for a moment before it jumped on her arm and successfully bit it, Rsch was able to scare the fox away but her arm was bleeding quit alot so she ran but to the group and told them about her arm.

Once the group made it to the scorpion den Anaconda lead the group to the abandoned house her, Rsch and Onyx stayed in as Onyx went to the healers place to get bandages for her arm. Once Onyx got back from the healers she cleaned her friends arm as Hawk and Anaconda went food hunting (Anaconda just went for furit because rainwings are vegetarian).

Time skip after dinner~

After a long fly and a hot travel everyone hit the hammocks and beds early. Hawk, Fawn and Hail were sleeping on beds like in the human realm but they had crocheted blankets on them. Onyx, Rsch, Tide and Onyx were sleeping in hammocks with pillows.

Everyone was fast asleep, with Anaconda snoring, but Rschvania couldn't sleep for some reason... she missed her family so much and all she felt was guilt pure disgusting guilt of what she did, she was thinking about them non-stop especially her lover Krusveto, she missed his kisses and the way his arms would rap around her body, she wanted even more then cuddling with him she also- f*ck she was on verge of sobbing in a room of dragons who she barely knew (well except for Onyx, they know each other pretty well) then she thought about Selever and Rasazy who deserve the world. Her sweet little baby boy Ruv well she has been died for so long that he isn't a baby anymore but that never mattered to her not even for a second of his existence. No matter how old he got she would love him all the same. Lastly he'd daughter-in-law Sarvente who brought her back from the died to be with her son once again.

At this point she was silently crying so no one could hear her pain. (see what I did there? I made a line come back from chapter 1) so to past the time she sung with a soft tone with her knees up to her chest and her head in her hands

" I don't wanna go, but baby, we both know

This is not our time; it's time to day goodbye

Until we meet again 'cause this not the end

It will come a day where we will find our way

Violins playing and angels crying

When stars aline, then I'll be there

No, I don't care about them all

'Cause all I want is to be loved

And all I care about is you

You're stuck on me like a tattoo

No, I don't care about the pain

I'll walk through fire and rain

Just to get closer to you

You're stuck on me like a tattoo..."

After that Rsch heard light clapping "Wow girl you have a wonderful voi- three moons!" Rsch shrieked and threw her boot at the humanoid dragonet and just at the moment the boot did miss her.

"Sorry, Onyx" Rsch looked back down at the photo of her family. "It's good" Onyx walked up beside Rsch and looked down at the photo of her family "your family" Onyx leaned down to get a better look "I feel so guilty that I faked my death and ran away like a coward, I had nothing against them and they had nothing against me..." Rsch spoke softy and put to photo in her pocket "it's that same one from the bar..." Onyx said then sat down next to Rsch as she said "They probably hate me now" Rsch put her head in her knees when Onyx spoke up rubbing her back "If they knew you were alive and healthy I think they would be thrilled to know that Rsch..." Onyx hugged her and Rsch hugged her back sobbing herself to sleep. Onyx thought 'Maybe singing tears away is a good idea...'