Chapter 1- She's dead!

WEDSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2023

Krusveto ran to the hospital after he got a call from the doctor who was taking care of Rschvaina after she was found by death. Unfortunately Sarvente wasn't able to help her. Once the doctor saw him the doctor put down his clipboard guessing it was full of patients, "You got my call Krusveto?" The doctor said "I-is she ok-okay?" the 9ft tall man asked clearly in a huge panic.

The doctor sighed and looked down to the ground "Let's talk in my office, somewhere more... private" the doctor turned around to where the elevator was and he signaling Krus to follow him. When Krusveto caught up to the doctor Krus asked him "Was the call good news or bad news" he was on the verge of tears.

Once they got to the doctors office he sat down at his desk and put his hands together and looked up at Krusveto "Sir sit down please" the doctor asked. Krusveto sat down on the chair across from the doctor, the tall man's leg was taping the ground with increasing speed again on the verge of tears AND a panic attack. He couldn't lose the love of his life and the mother of their son.

The doctor spoke up braking Krusveto out of thought. The doctor took of his glasses and look Krusveto in the eyes "I'm sorry her body wasn't able to handle the attacks, only dragon strength can handle it.

" The doctor put his glasses on "I'm so sorry again sir..." the doctor stood up and left the room going to see a another patients. Krusveto put his head in his hands and cried quietly so no one could hear his pain, he was just given another chance to live, be with there son who suffered without them for years, they finally got to see their grandchildren out of the nothing world and to get used to their demon daughter-in-law and now they can't do that together never again...

-At the church-

Selever ran up to now a Krusveto no longer in tears "so how's Babushka?" He asked, his grandfather looked down at him then hugged Selever as tight as he can (of course not suffocating him) "Hey man what the hell?!" Krusvetos grandson asked trying to get out of his grip "Sorry..."

Krusveto let go of Selever and wiping a tear running down his cheek "Your Babushka she-" Krus couldn't finish his sentence before crying once again "she didn't-" he couldn't say it, yes he knew his grandchildren were old enough but losing a very important person he all their life's, Ruv his son walked into the room walking up to his son and father, Krus was about to open his mouth but was cut off by a "Is mama dead?" Ruv asked he took his hands out of his pockets and looked at Selever than his father who had puffy eyes and tear stand cheeks. Krusveto nodded then hugged his son sobbing into his shoulder "I-I" Selever ran out of the room to tell his sister and mom.

Ruv and Krusveto walked into the kitchen with Selever holding a sobbing Rasazy and a worried looking Sarvente, Krus' daughter in law walked up to him "I'm so sorry" Sarv said tears in her eyes. Then she walked up to her kids who were sobbing their hearts out. It broke Ruvs heart to see his kids and father cry and of course losing his mother who did nothing but all for him. He was so guilty for the first 2 weeks of his parents there his was a jerk to them because he didn't realize that they still cared, after all the years he forgot about them.

Rschvanias POV

Finally I'm out of that hell hole called a 'hospital' she thought, after 4 weeks after her family visited her she was all better but the doctors told her she "had to stay in the hospital to make sure her heart rate wouldn't drop"

she was currently in a snowy field near the hospital but at the edge of a forest where she heard a fox howl and natural she kept walking closer to the forest (and yes foxes are scared of people and wouldn't hurt one alone so yall can say I have some logic) she was getting cold, even though she lived in Russia all her life she didn't have her jacket, she was just wearing her boots, pants with a belt and her turtle neck sweater.

"Why does it have to be winter for crying out loud?!" She whispered yelled just incase someone heard her. Rschvaina look to the direction of the empty roads of November. The 7 ft tall woman walked to her right, she was zoned out I don't think going back to the church would be a great idea at the moment, they will hate me forever if they know I lied and ran away she thought until she tripped over something with a loud THUD.