Chapter 32 - Recovering

????, ????? ??, 2023

TW. Mention of depression

Acinonyx was just drowning in her sorrows waiting for Rschvania to wake up, her hands were full of blood and she killed him out of pure anger.

Mango was at the healers with Tide and Onyx said she would stay with Rsch while he was with her cousin.

On the way back to the city Onyx didn't realize she was crying over what?! She didn't know either did Tide or Anaconda.

If Rschvania was ever sent home Onyx knew Krusveto or her family would kill her because of the fact she was an oversized lizard with horns and wings she could breathe fire and have a scorpion barb she was nothing but a weapon.

If she never went to school she probably would have been an Outclaw weapon if she ever finished her apprenticeship.

Anaconda was reading scrolls in another room while Rsch and Onyx were resting.

They also took Rschvania to the healers and they said to give her herbs when she woke up in a few hours but it has been three hours and Rsch wasn't up yet.

Acinonyx went over to the bed Rsch was unconscious on and checked her pulse, it was slow and her breathing was hard to hear but what could Acinonyx do? She was a weapon she didn't know how to heal.

Onyx went with her aunts passion and went to the Outclaws years back when she learned English, she was a hard worker and was one of the best fighters, when it was time to get a mentor she was given Six-Claws to train with.

Rschvania was not to different, she was taught by an older man who taught her to self defend herself and she never had any friends because she was scary and Acinonyx just kept her work and tasks at hand and tried not to have anything that would get her off track.

Onyx heard a groan come from the other side of the room.

Rschvania was finally up, she looked terrible and messy.

Onyx keeled next to Rschvanias bed, Rsch hummed "Hey..." Rsch said quietly then she started coughing up smoke.

The Sandwing started patting her back as pure black smoke came out of her lungs, she stopped coughing and hugged Onyx "Why are your hands full of blood?" Rsch asked laying back down.

Onyx had a flash back of the dragon she killed and the blood on her talons.

Rschvania sat up in a panic "Onyx what happened?!" Rschvania looked shocked "what...?" Onyx wipped her face and realized strange tears were running down her face.

Acinonyx didn't answer Rsch and just looked down, "Acinonyx I would like to know what happened?" Rsch said loudly enough for her to start coughing again.

Rsch cursed between each cough.

Mallow flew onto the window as Onyx walked over to her hammock and collapsed, Mallow landed on the base of her wing that was hanging out of her hammock with her tail.

Rschvania went out to the main part of the abandoned building to see the lime green Rainwing who looked like she was just crying.

Rsch sat on the floor with Anaconda, "What are you still doing here?" Anaconda said "what?" Rsch replied with wide eyes, "You have escaped death SO many times and now MY friends are going to DIE!" Anaconda said with her hair and wings turning red.

Rschvania shook her head "Acinonyx was... crying" Anaconda looked at Rsch and her pupils turned into slits, "She was what?" Anaconda asked, Rschvania looked worried "Is that a bad thing?" Rsch asked holding her hands to her chest.

The green Rainwing sighed "No it's just that Onyx has never showed empathy or sadness in years I've known her for 16 years... even I have never seen her cry before, but may I asked why she is crying?" Anaconda explained.

The human looked shocked, Onyx seems like the perfect therapist but really she doesn't show empathy? She wanted to know more.

Rsch took a deep breath "She hasn't cried in years right? How does she deal with sadness?" Rschvania asked being serious.

"Anger"

Anaconda sighed "She has anger issues and knows she does and has even said to us that she does but by the moons she won't do anything about it." Anaconda sighed "I have been trying for SO many years but she just doesn't do ANYTHING to help."

Anaconda was a good friend of Onyx so Rsch knew everything Anaconda had said is ture.

"You told me that she fought a Sandwing before coming back and he almost killed Mango? Well the only way she found to cope with depression is anger." Anaconda said as her gaze softened "Everyone in our Winglet has found a way to cope with terrible trauma and tragedy but Acinonyx that damn Sandwing has killed many foes that have been warned about her behavior but still chose to mess with us..." Anaconda finished.

Rschvania looked horrified, Acinonyx had depression?! She seemed like a happy little dragonet who has trauma but that girl doesn't know how to cope with it correctly.

Then Rschvania knew that Onyx didn't have a full soul "is that because some of her soul is missing?" Rsch asked "It's not the loss of her soul!" Anaconda argued back.

Rsch was still learning stuff about the dragonets everyday.