Chapter 30 - Dead daughter

??????, ????????? ??, 2023

Warning!! : This chapter is a distributing chapter so if your sensitive to distributing content please skip the chapter, read at your own risk. Thanks

TW. Mention of a disembodied dragon, ungodly ritual, eire magic, son killing his father, Mention of abandoned and Rschvania thinks of brutal ways the dragonets could kill her.

Acinonyx and Anaconda were reading some books about rituals and how to summon a proper dragon of their choice.

Tide throught this was the dumbest idea mostly because he doesn't like his friends doing anything out of that sort.

They were planning on trying to figure out who the Nightwing of the prophecy was, they did discuss it and thought it was Hope but she doesn't seem to be in greif, didn't he have a daughter? Yes he did but she was a complete mix of Nightwing and Icewing like Acinonyx was Rainwing and Sandwing.

That's what they discussed at least, it was so weird to Rschvania that these dragons had 'hybirds' and they didn't.

Humans weren't really called hybirds because they would be birthed from two different parents (unless the human is inbred, which if you don't know I will explain on my drawing page) but dragons had tribes and no tribe dragons looked like eachother (unless your a Rainwing blending in).

The only thing that parents pass on to their children that are different are there culture but... Rsch's parents were both Russia so technically she is only a hybird in looks, every human kid was.

Rschvania took deep thought into that topic of existence and parents which did make her cry a bit.

What happened to her? She never used to cry this much. WHAT HAPPENED SHE WAS TOUGH! not a weakling that cried everyday for that last 6 and a half months (Yes its been alot longer then yall thought).

The main four dragons in the group, Tide, Fawn, Anaconda and Acinonyx were discussing when to do the ritual and try to find his daughter and her opinion on this bullsh*t they were put on.

But first gusse who came up with the idiotic idea to find Arctic again! The gayest of the Skywings, Hawk!

Tide had developed a fear of Arctic because he was a disembodied Icewing who had organs hanging out of his stomach and mostly because he was a p€ssy cat.

Right now Hawk and Acinonyx were have an argument over why they should go see that problem of a dragon, "Mierda, Hawk that is the stupidest idea you have ever pulled out of your non-existing pocket! Estúpido!" Onyx swore at Hawk who looked scared that she was going to whip her tail at him.

"I'm just saying we should get a... uh... good look at him so we can identify his... umm... daughter better, heh" Hawk swung his tail back in forth nervously as Acinonyxs wings became a darker red. "IM PRETTY SURE THAT SHE WAS THE ONLY ICEWING NIGHTWING CROSS TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO!" Onyx yelled as Hawk nodded and walked away.

In the end of the argument they didn't go and Hawk passed out from fear after Onyx accently whipped her tail in Hawks face and Tide was looking after him.

Rsch thought of what these dragonets could do,

Hail had ice breath.

Fawn kept her talons overly long.

Anaconda had vemon shooting.

Acinonyx had a deadly scorpion barb.

Tide can breathe under water that can bring the result of her drowning from him.

Finally, Hawk had incredible flight.

They could kill her any second if she said or did the wrong thing.

That's why she didn't get to involved with any of their plans for the prophecy because if any dragonet that would kill her out of anger would be Acinonyx but those chances are as low as the chances that Hawk will not get something thrown at him in three weeks by the hybird.

A couple day ahead Acinonyx and Anaconda were drawing a circle with a diamond in the middle, but the catch was they needed a spike of an Icewing that does have a sibling related to her but unfortunately Hail's little sister was the last sign of Whiteout and all the Nightwing genes have been bred out of the family so he doesn't identify as a Nightwing anymore.

Hail was whimpering in pain after Acinonyx and Rschvania pulled out the smallest spike on his tail.

Hawk did wake up a few minutes by Hails crying and the Skywing went over and took him in his arms.

"Another example of 'gaying out' between fire breathe and Ice breathe" Onyx laughed as did the rest of the girls and Tide just walked away.

Anaconda and Acinonyx got the scrolls to do the ritual.

They put Hail's spike in the middle of the diamond then put an enchanted lead on top of the spike.

Luckily nobody had to say anything which was the most embarrassing thing anybody could do if you were elected to do it.

A black mist came up from the circle put no dragon appeared only a few crumbled letters and a book that looked like Onyxs journal, exactly like Onyxs journal.

Onyx picked up the letters and the mist came back and cleaned up the light.

Everyone came over to Acinonyx as she opened her journal and flipped to the 'blank' back pages which had some writing on it, it said;

For the Amethyst winglet;

I know about your beef with my father and I know that your struggling and I'm sorry if he gave you ANY PTSD or shocks it was my brother who killed him so brutally and again I can't interact with any of you especially the human but I will answer any small questions about him.

Whiteout.

That night the Amethyst winglet decided to not do anything further to mess with Arctic so he might put his daughters ghost in danger. Lets hope she's safe.

"ĐØŇŤ ŒPƏŇ ŤHƏ ŁƏŤȚĖا!!!!"