Chapter 7 - Up and over the hill

????, NOVEMBER ??, 2023

It was the middle of the night and the dragons and Rschvania were sitting on a cliff near the dark city of the Scorpion den, "Wow I never knew the Scorpion den could be so... dark" Rschvania pointed to the strong hold which was the only visible building right at the moment. She has never been such at peace, yes the fact there were three moons that were really bright but that didn't matter to her. Rsch flopped down with her hands behide her head and sighed "You guys must have been so lucky to live in such a beautiful land, besides the war the place is so..."

Rsch trailed off and saw a few Ostriches running on the ground and bats were flying infont of the bright moons of Pyrrhia. "You should see where I live..." Anaconda poked the blue haired woman as she sat up and looked up at the tan rainwing. "But I don't know how they will reacted to humans, they don't live in the Rain forest." Anaconda giggled before putting her hand beside Rschvania and looked away twords the east side of the land where there were many mountains.

"I live over there... not to far but not close" Anaconda looked back at the sky. The moons were half moons with the top moon was cresent. "Hey what tribes live behide those mountains?" Rsch asked looking at the mountains then at Onyx "Over there lives rainwings and nightwings which is straight east, then the mudwings live right above the Rainforest, skywings live north east and lastly seawings who live at the very east of Pyrrhia where there are islands." Onyx pointed at the areas while explaining everything, then Rsch looked beyond the scorpion den... far beyond

"What lives over beyond the desert?" The human asked then looked over at Anaconda with her mouth open a little and she wasn't there until Anaconda flew up and told them she was going back to the city and she would meet them tomorrow, then she flew down color changed her wings, tail and hair black.

"Well it's going to sound really weird but that's the ice kingdom, icewings live there. That's where my former Clawmate Hail is recovering from an illness." Rsch looked at Onyx with a confused face and then she raised her brow at her "Former?" The human said looking at the dragon "Yes after our Clawmate Stargazer was assassinated we fled the school after Fawn spotted him again." Acinonyx sighed and took Rschvanias arm and Rsch wrapped an arm around her neck and flew back to the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GUYS GET YOUR A*SES UP WERE GOING TO THE MUD KINGDOM" Anaconda turned bright pink and pushed back Onyx off her hamache "ANACONDA PLEASE" Rschvania shouted walking into her room "what is so exciting that you have to WAKE UP the whole CITY?!" Rschvania continued raising her voice on the words "wake up" and "city".

"Were going to pick up Hawk and Fawn!" Anaconda put her hands on her cheeks and raised her left leg turning a bright shade of lemon yellow with her inner wings a brighter hot pink blinding the two woman Acinonyx stood up then trotted beside Rschvania and covered their eyes with the hybrids wing and they walked out the tent with a (still) blinding rainwing behide them.

As they were walking throught the streets Anaconda went back to her normal color. "Hey guys I can't fly how the f*cking hell are we going to get there?" Rsch looked at the two taller human dragons.

"We are going to turn into dragons and you can ride on my back!" Onyx said as they walked out of the sandwing city. "OK Rsch stand back!" Onyx explained and they a puff of amethyst Colored smoke and two seconds later the two human dragons were dragons.

Anaconda turned into a 14 ft tall lime green with a  dark green tail and hot pink horns with hot pink inner wings. And beside the "tall" rainwing was a clearly known hybrid with a slipped face with light black that covered most of her body and splotches of dark beige on her back that spreads onto her wings that have a pattern of the night sky for her inner wings.

And all Rschvania could think was holy s*it what is she 17ft tall or something?! Onyx bended down and picked up Rsch with her talons and put her on her back. "Ready for take off?!" The now huge dragon said as Rsch looked at the sky and saw Anaconda looking at them then she flew off "NO I DID NOT PLAN TO LIVE MY SECOND LIFE LIKE THIS!!!" The human shouted hanging on to Onyx's neck for dear life as she took off to the mountains to the mud kingdom to find Hawk the skywing and Fawn the mudwing.

As Rsch had her eyes closed has hard as she could and realize she was not as bad as she thought but still it was terrifying, they were so close to the mountains. Up and over we go.