Chapter 6 - Explanation?

????, NOVEMBER? ??, 2023

Church POV:

It's been how many days now since he lost Rsch, this family started to notice his signs of depression, how he lost a terrible amount of weight after Rschvanias death, the only reason he is not in the hospital is the fact that Sarvente has forced him to eat normally.

He has been trying to end himself for two months now. But the only thing he doesn't know is that his love has been becoming friends with an abnormal fairytale creatures called a dragon. And has been threatened by a rainwing. At the moment Ruv and Sarv were watching the news after an alarm went off on the TV.

"What happened?" Rasazy asked her parents as Krusveto ran down scaring his granddaughter "Sorry Rasazy I didn't mean to scare you" Krus looked at the half blood and apologized to her "it's alright" she said as the news started to speak up "Breaking news!!!" "Some sort of an unknown portal appeared next to the hospital! The magic has been said to be identified as animus magic only used in Pyrrhia by the one and only dragons." The news man reported "DRAGONS ARE REAL?!" Selever shouted standing up straight and his white eyes wide.

"SELEVER SHUT UP!" Ruv shouted shaking the room. "An unknown entity that came out of the portal went back in with a blue haired woman taking her somewhere unknown," The news continued talking "a blue haired woman...?" Selever put his hand on his chin and muffled his words "blue hair... WAIT!" Selever put everything together "BABUSKA WENT IN THE F*CKING PORTAL?" Selever shouted running over to his mother putting a hand on her shoulder

"We have to track her!" Selever said in a panic there turning to his deduska "She's alive!" "I'm going to find her" Selever sat down at a chair and opened a pink tracking device and got to work... "Deduska? When did Babuska "die"?" He asked Krusveto, he was staring at the ground smiling and crying tears of joy "Oh umm on the 12th" Selever sent the date to November 12th 2023 and went to the time where the portal opened and Rsch was talking to the entity "Ok I will set the setting to identify blood type."

Selever explained to his grandfather who isn't sure to be shocked, mad or happy mostly happy "what does red and mean?" Krus asked pointing to the magic thing "Red means human, blue means animal Oh there's purple which is a demon and..." Selever gasped and pointed at the entity "The creatures color is PURPLE!" "What does that mean?!" Krus asked in panic "it's an unidentified source" Selever explained to his clueless deduska "So that's means the entity could have killed, eaten, saved or something else" Selever turned to Krus who looked like he was only thinking about the bad things that a dragon could do to her. Krusveto sighed

"Dragons can't be that terrible to humans... right?" His family looked at him like he just answered 1 + 1= 11 "And may I ask?" Selever said sarcastically "have any people that the government sent to Pyrrhia came back alive and not burned or half eaten?" Selever asked giving his Grandfather a disgusted look then turned to look to see where the portal to this place was. "None I bet" Krus looked down then walked away to sit down next to Ruv "And the U.S always wants to be the place where they find out all of earth's secrets" Rasazy mumbled sitting next to her bother with her head down, once Sel noticed it he put his hand on her head patting it "Dragons don't live on earth" Krus said holding a book in his hands that had the title; A guide book to the world of dragons.

"They live in a different realm that humans are able to access, it is said that humans live their like they were born there and fight for survival from the dragons" Krusveto corrected Selever, flipping through pages of the thick book "It says here that dragons have the ability to travel through a portal between earth and the other place and in 2010 they started sending Americans there to see what their deal is." The lavender skined man said closing his book amd walking to Selever who look at him "I found the realm... WE CAN GET BACK BABUSKA!!" Selever shouted and jumped in the air and opened a portal.

Once he did black goo driped from the portal and it got bigger so he called his mom "Mom does this stuff normally happen while going to a other realm?" Seleve stepped back from the ozee when a loud terrible roar came from the portal and a green claw with fins in between the talons of the dragon. "Selever close the portal!" Rasazy shouted backing up from her chair.

One second later the portal closed and the family was in shock of what they saw and then Selever being a dumba*s opened a portal to the same place but the portal was taken over by a purple substance that closed the portal with a terrible shriek that made everyone in the church cover their ears "What. Was. That?" Krusveto asked. He needed an explanation.

(Cliff hanger tehehe)