Chapter 20 - Amethyst meeting

???, ????? ??, 2023

Your probably wondering 'where was the rest of the former Amethyst winglet during Rschvania's hangover dream?' Well... they were at the markets mostly walking around, Onyx didn't come because they were staying at an abandoned building! If Rschvania went outside without a dragon looking over her shoulder so she doesn't die, even through Sandwings are humble to humans, other tribes started to live in the scorpion den like Mudwings and Skywings who aren't as friendly, even though Fawn and Hawk are nice to Rsch doesn't mean their tribes act all the same.

Currently Rschvanias hang over didn't get any better since her dream... so because Rsch asked for food and Onyx got her some herbs, that's what was happening in the AB (the abandoned building) at the moment. "Do you like the berries?" Onyx asked as her tail flicked up and down a few times, "there good... thanks" Rsch looked at Onyx with tired eyes and tear stained cheeks. Acinonyx stood up a left the room with Mallow following her, "Is she mad at me?" Rsch asked herself and then she put the bowl down next to the bowl full of herbs, tears started to form in her eyes once again as Onyx walked back into the room with water.

"Are you good?" Onyx sat next to her and put the glass down and rubbed her back, until a slam could be heard "WHATS UP F*CKERS!" Hawk could be heard yelling from the entrance as Onyxs wings turned red for a few seconds, then she left and closed the door to the bed room so Rsch could rest. Tide, Hawk, Hail, Fawn and Anaconda were at the front door as Onyx came in the main room, went over to the table and slammed her tail on the table and got the rest of the winglets attention, "Meeting, NOW" Onyx's wings turned crimson as Fawn put a hand on her chest and took a large exhale "What was that?!" Fawn went over to the hybird,

"Number one: Blue hair is asleep and number 2: I think something is wrong..." Acinonyx finished and wings went back to her normal blue's, Hawk spoke up "Something is always wrong with us" "No I mean seriously wrong" Onyx said, "Let's meet in the room with that huge table, where is that?" Anaconda walked into that room which is now the meeting room because they couldn't remember any other way to remember that room.

As everyone got settled Onyx got to the topic "Ok so we know that Rsch passed out after we flew out of Jade mountain right?" Everyone nodded "Well She woke up for a few minutes then passed out again, oh and this was when you guys were at the markets, and she woke up sobbing her eyes out mumbling 'I f*cked up'" Onyx said then took a deep breath and when she opened her mouth to talk Anaconda spoke up "Did she have a bad dream or something?" "Maybe if you listen you might hear the full story."

Onyx said "And yes she did, I have no clue what it was about but I'm guessing it had something to do with Arctic and something she f*cked up on" Onyx said as Hawk tapped her arm, getting Onyxs attention "how do you know it's Arctic that caused it and not a figment of her depressed mind? I mean she does cry every night" Hawk said rolling his eyes at the hybirds theory "All the crying you hear is her yes but, she has been awake and crying not in her sleep, and it was right after the 'visit' from Jade mountain so does that not add up?" Onyx said as Hail looked dumb founded at Acinonyx "What was the dream about though?" Hail said crossing his arms "I don't know Hail, she didn't tell me anything, all she did was tell me 'Memories, a dream and Blood' that all, the information I've gotten" Onyx said. "Maybe he has a dream visor" Anaconda said then Fawn argued back

"Anaconda he's dead and can't use any of his powers, plus all dream visors are safe and one more thing if he had gone out to look for them someone would have noticed him, because he's dead he can probably manipulate dreams and chose to give Rschvania her own living hell inside her head" Tide (finally) spoke up "that's does sound right, don't ghosts know how to get into minds? That's what he did to Rsch!" Tide said everyone nodded and left the room to do there own thing for a while. Are the Amethysts screwed?