Chapter 22 - Winglet memories

??????, ??????? ??, 2023

Rschvania was the last one to wake up after the market trip, the last few days were the most relaxing days of any of their life's, Fawn was looking through a bag full of books that Acinonyx brought from her house, Fawn was looking in the bag of a bit and had a pile of books on the right side of her until her eyes lit up in glee as she pulled out a thick book that said 'school memories'.

Fawn called out to the group "Guys I found something interesting!" The Mudwing ran over to the group before putting all the books back into the bag then putting it beside Onyx who was sitting with Rschvania, "I don't like reading but what is it?" Hawk asked walking up to Fawn who was wipping her tail back and forth like a dog "It's our f*cking memory book!" Fawn held up the book.

"Cool we can go through it" Onyx said "well that's why I got it out ding bat" Fawn replied.

Once everyone got settled somewhere on the floor and Fawn opened the first page where there was a picture of the full Amethyst Winglet and they were in a black uniform with a purple sweater or poncho and Rsch was able to clearly see who was who, Acinonyx, Fawn and A Nightwing were at the back and Hail, Tide and Anaconda was sitting in the front with Hawk laying infront in a stupid position.

The Nightwing was dark purple and the human didn't know her, was it Stargazer? Maybe she should ask, all she knew about Stargazer was she didn't have a strong relationship with any of them, mostly because they only knew her for five days, and that she was assassinated by a Sandwing.

Rsch tapped Onyx "who's that Nightwing?" "That's Stargazer" Anaconda said "we didn't know her very well, mostly because she was shy and didn't talk to anyone but we still feel a bit bad. After her death we learned that Onyx has a slight consensus for random dragons." Anaconda said as Onyx turned away and scoffed at her.

Fawn turned the next page where there were some school pictures of them in different classes, her favorite picture was a picture of the winglet playing a ball game and it looked like Onyx and her team won, the pictures were amazing they were so close and the best friends she had every met.

Fawn gasped at the sight of another picture and it was of her, Acinonyx, Tide and Anaconda with the title 'F,F,F,F's first group anniversary' they looked really young like in their early teen years "who is the F F F F, sh*t that's hard to say" Rschvania mumbled the last part of her question "that's me, Anaconda, Tide and Fawn in when we were 10, 11 and 12 year olds or that's how old we were when we took that picture at least" Onyx chuckled and turned the page.

After a bit the dragonets were able to remember some good memories, Onyx though not so much due to her memory loss, there were pictures from when they were 10-12 year olds to 20 year olds, Rschvania was a bit sad she didn't have close friends like that, they would leave her or she was to scared to make any friends.

The winglet was able to go through the whole thing after that they all got some books and were reading as Rsch went to her room and hugged her toy and also she did borrow tye memory book and opened to a random page where the whole group was together looking happy, really happy a few tears ran down the blue haired woman wasn't sure if they were happy or sad tears.

Onyx walked into the room with the book bag in her hands "Rsch I need the book" The Sandwing said quietly and Rsch gave her the book and she put it in the bag, the human sighed "I really wanted a relationship like your group" Rsch said with a small sniffle "well now you do" Onyx walked off and Rsch squeezed the toy then looked at the fox "I have friends Krusy" Rschvania hugged the toy with happy tears.

Church POV:

Krusveto and Ruv were in the living room as a shriver ran down Krusveto's spine, his son looked over at him "what's wrong with you?" Krus turned to his son "I don't know"

Back in Pyrrhia:

Onyx walked into her house as she heard a female voice with a heavy Mexican accent yell down to her "Your here to put back the books right sweetie?" "Yes mama" Onyx walked over to the bookshelf and put the books back. What a trip down memory lane.