Chapter 36 - The blue shower

????, ?????? ??, 2023

TW. Blood, graphic organs and yes Arctic

Hawk was reading on the floor with Anaconda, they were reading a scroll about some tribe heros.

Anaconda's legs with one on top of eachother and Hawk was on his knees.

The lime green dragon spoke up "I wonder how the necklace will kill Arctic." Hawk looked over at her "As long as I'm aware we have to put it on him or something blah blah blah..." Hawk mumbled then he zoned out.

"Now shut up I'm reading about the Skywing hero!" Hawk went back to reading, "You b*tch" Anaconda smacked him in the head.

He rubbed the back of his head as he whipped his dark red tail at the Rainwing, "HEY YOUR TAIL HAD LARGE SPIKES!" Anaconda scolded him.

The Skywing just started to laugh as Anaconda rolled her eyes and push him onto the ground from his kneeling position, "OI!" Hawk yelled back.

Anaconda just started dying laughing, Hawk went back to kneeling and hit her with the scroll, she just sat there for a split second "HAWK YOU MOTHERF*CKING SKYWING!" Anaconda yelled.

Just as Anaconda stopped yelling another voice could be heard from the other end of the building "WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE F*CK UP?!" Rschvania could be heard yelling.

Anaconda was confused "RSCH? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP STILL!" Anaconda asked "I DON'T SLEEP IN THAT LATE" Rsch yelled back at the dragons.

Hawk smirked at Anaconda as she shook her head no, "YOU PROBABLY DID WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND DID-MMMH!" Anaconda slaped him in the mouth which shut him up good.

Anaconda flared her frills behide her ears at the dark red Skywing, "If you're going to say what I think you were going to say Rschvania would be like your mom beating you with her boot." Anaconda whispered.

Hawk's eyes widened "How old is she?" The Skywing asked, Anaconda shook her head "You dumba*s she's 29..." Anaconda said.

Hawks eyes widened "And how old was her son when she died?" Hawk asked worried, "Umm I wanna say seven (I have a headcanon that Ruv was abandoned at seven years old)" Anaconda said confused.

Hawk did some math on his fingers, "twenty five... twenty four... twenty three... and twenty two- who has children at twenty two?!" Hawk yelled at Rschvania.

Rschvania responded to him "SOME PEOPLE HAVE THEM YOUNGER HAWK! JUST LIKE WHATS HIS FACE TOLD ME A WOMAN HAD A CHILD AT THRETEEN!"

Anaconda was really uncomfortable at the moment, humans have live birth and dragons don't.

"Jeez having a human friend can have some really uncomfortable and awkward situations" Anaconda whispered, "I take your words to the moons sister" responded Hawk.

Soon Anaconda and Hawk finally matured up a bit and started reading where they left off in their scroll, soon Rschvania came out from the hallway.

She looked overly pissed off, Hawk decided to be a jacka*s "So Rsch who is 'whats his face?' Hmm?" Hawk asked while smirking.

Rschvania turned around at the taller Skywing with a pissed look and tearing eyes "I can't remember my partners name..." Rsch said looking down as tears fell out of her plain white eyes.

Anaconda felt a bit bad and hugged Rschvania, the Rainwing glared at the Skywing.

Through their 'cult mind reading abilities' Anaconda's glare meant 'Dude what the f*ck you knew!', Hawk gave her a shoulder shrug and gave her a fearful smile.