Chapter 35 - Four dead friends

Warning!!: This chapter is a distributing chapter so if your sensitive to distributing content please skip the chapter, read at your own risk, Thanks

TW. Blood, graphic organs, a good amount of death, Arctic, eire screech, su!c!de and Rabies

???????, ??????? ??, 2023

Tide flew up to a mountain near the scorpion den, his friends got into a fight and Tide didn't want to be apart of it.

He never did, he was nothing but different from his friends well unless being attacked and have a permanent scar on your body but Hawk and Anaconda didn't.

Him and his sister, Lagoon, were a bit skittish about their high energized clawmates and did everything to calm them down.

The Seawing put his head down and took a deep breath in and out.

The moons were all quarter moons, soon this moon cycle will end and three full moons should appear two days from now.

Pretty soon before sunrise Tide woke up and flew down to the abandoned building to continue his sleep.

When he got there everyone was asleep except for Anaconda who was reading under her blanket.

The darl teal dragon would normally just hoped into bed quickly before anyone noticed but he didn't.

Tide went over to where Anaconda was 'sleeping' and pulled off her blanket.

The lime Rainwing snapped her book closed and looked at Tide with a surprised face.

Tide leaded over to see what Anaconda was reading, the scroll had three full moons with a dragon model with their wings speard and the ground was the night.

The words with around the picture, it said something like;

On every moon cycle it's known that, without a dream vision, animus dragons are able to manipulate dreams of a dragon close by.

Tide wrinkled his nose then fixed his glasses "that's creepy..." Tide said "I wonder if thats why Rschvania had that dream a while ago" Anaconda replied.

The dragons starred at eachother before Tide spoke up, "He was at Jade mountain at the time of that night, so he couldn't have gotten close enough for that" Tide said.

Anaconda rolled her eyes playfully and smacked Tide who started rubbing his arm.

"Really? I didn't punch you that hard Seawing!" Anaconda yelled as Tide tried to cover her mouth.

The Seawing took his hand off her mouth and pointed down to where Rsch, Onyx (with Mallow) and Hail was sleeping underneath the hammock they were sitting on.

Anaconda cocked her head side ways then looked at Tide with a side ways glance.

"What's so wrong about heavy a*s sleepers?" Anaconda asked, Tide sighed "Acinonyx isn't a heavy sleeper especially when she's sick or in pain".

Rschvania choked on a snore and turned to face the wall from her back, Tide put his tail up in the hammock then turned to Anaconda.

Rsch looked like she could die at any second, "Ok we don't have to worry about her" pointed the dark teal Seawing.

"Ok but why would Acinonyx be in pain? Isn't she being treated?" Anaconda asked "Her scar got infected by some embers from the fire" Tide said taking the scroll in Anaconda lap.